What are the things you do when you are alone?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I prefer to settle with a book written by my favorite author. Or I paint when I am alone.

Well frankly saying I usually watch TV on my free time.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

Be careful. More TV viewing is not  good for your eyes. But with yoga. one can get rid of drug addiction

I am not interested in watching much TV when I am alone books are my buddy.

anil wrote:

That is a good thing. I too am interested in Book reading both English and Telugu.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Be careful. More TV viewing is not  good for your eyes. But with yoga. one can get rid of drug addiction

Sorry but I fail to understand how yoga and drug addiction came to the picture here. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Being alone and having free time is more like a dream for me. But if i could really get some time alone or some real free time, i would like to sleep off. That is one thing i can never get enough for my satisfaction. :P

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Read, write or work. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Divya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Sorry but I fail to understand how yoga and drug addiction came to the picture here. 

Read this link. You can get all the doubts cleared

http://theholisticcare.com/treatment-therapeutics/425-drug-addiction-yoga-rehab-treatment.html

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

That is a good thing. I too am interested in Book reading both English and Telugu.

I can read only Hindi and English. I these days I reading success story of a common person Ram baksaani.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.