Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Divya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Well frankly saying I usually watch TV on my free time.

Be careful. More TV viewing is not  good for your eyes. But with yoga. one can get rid of drug addiction

Sorry but I fail to understand how yoga and drug addiction came to the picture here. 

Read this link. You can get all the doubts cleared

http://theholisticcare.com/treatment-therapeutics/425-drug-addiction-yoga-rehab-treatment.html

There is no reference about TV veiwing, yoga and drug addiction in this article. It only says yoga is alternative way to prevent drug addiction, but I don't see any reference with TV viewing ..

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Be careful. More TV viewing is not  good for your eyes. But with yoga. one can get rid of drug addiction

Sir, you are right but I didn't watch TV too much because I didn't get time too much to see TV, but whenever I get time like 1 to 2 hours in a week when I am alone I usually prefer watching to get entertained.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Sir, you are right but I didn't watch TV too much because I didn't get time too much to see TV, but whenever I get time like 1 to 2 hours in a week when I am alone I usually prefer watching to get entertained.

Limited use of TV is not harmful, it is my suggestion when you want to watch TV prefer comedy serical, like Tark Mehata Ka ulta Chashma.

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Limited use of TV is not harmful, it is my suggestion when you want to watch TV prefer comedy serical, like Tark Mehata Ka ulta Chashma.

Limited use of TV is not harmful. Tarak mehta Ka ulta chasma is my favorite serial.

Being alone has become a luxury to me. Having two kids and a brimming to do list, I am hardly alone with myself. Few holidays when my husband and kids are working leaves me alone at home. I call them stolen times and I indulge in art work and long naps during those times.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Being alone has become a luxury to me. Having two kids and a brimming to do list, I am hardly alone with myself. Few holidays when my husband and kids are working leaves me alone at home. I call them stolen times and I indulge in art work and long naps during those times.

Good to know that you indulge in art work. I too am an Artist.

Taking long naps is bad for health. A nap should be short. A short nap refreshes you, it  is like rebooting your brain

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Limited use of TV is not harmful. Tarak mehta Ka ulta chasma is my favorite serial.

But it is Hindi serial, do you understand it? Bhavi is Ghar Per hai, is also a nice serial.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

But it is Hindi serial, do you understand it? Bhavi is Ghar Per hai, is also a nice serial.

Oh yes I can understand  But about the second serial Bhabiji Ghar par hai, I do  not know.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Oh yes I can understand  But about the second serial Bhabiji Ghar par hai, I do  not know.

It is also serial of Sub channel, watch it nice comedy serial.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

It is also serial of Sub channel, watch it nice comedy serial.

I too prefer to watch comedy shows and serials as there are many bad news and bad things are going outside, and I think that it is better to be happy instead of watching saas bahu serial which will make us depressed.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.