Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Being alone or having free time , I always play games on mobile or listen songs. This is very good for free time.

In my free time, I dance, read books, relax, watch tv and write new ideas.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

In my free time, I dance, read books, relax, watch tv and write new ideas.

I like your ways of doing things in your free tome. Good to know that you dance. Dancing is form of Exercise too.

I am never alone because my lappy is always with me so I go to any website and contribute something which brings something for both of us, me and my website.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I draw and paint. I am an artist. I paint both conventional and digital painting, when i am free, which is rare.

rambabu wrote:

I draw and paint. I am an artist. I paint both conventional and digital painting, when i am free, which is rare.

Rare free time? IF you you spent less time here, you could find more free time doing what yo like! Think about it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

You are right.I will try to follow this soon. Generally i will be in this site mostly during Morning hours. But in the evenings i devote most of my time with family and neighbors

With the intense heat of the summer at its peak now, there is nothing like taking a nap in the afternoon when I am alone since it is a luxury for me , possible only during the long summer vacation

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reading Books and chat with my friends or with my neighbors.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.