The topic is locked.

Sun Salutation also known as Surya Namaskara is a Yoga warm up exercise. This has several Health benefits. Surya namaskara comprises a rhythmic combination of Yogic Postures and breathing exercise.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/fitness/Health-benefits-of-Surya-Namaskara/articleshow/19857630.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sun raise in morning are gold. It is depends on us how much we can collect these.

Sun Salutation, if done, just after Sun rise, one can enjoy a life sans ailments.

anil wrote:

Sun raise in morning are gold. It is depends on us how much we can collect these.

Sun rays and sunlight is an essential requirement for human beings to remain healthy and energetic but exercise can be done at any time of the day depending on ones convenience..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Sun rays and sunlight is an essential requirement for human beings to remain healthy and energetic but exercise can be done at any time of the day depending on ones convenience..

I agree with you. Sun salutation must be done just when the Sun starts  rising in the morning. Exercise can be done either in the morning or in the evening. The idea is to maintain health.

Sunlight is symbolic to energy and life forces. Surya namaskar is beneficial in many ways. Though I advocate for yoga, I am able to do it only twice or thrice a week. Though it is said that it is most beneficial at sunrise, I often get time to do it only after 8 in the morning when my children would have left.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Surya Namaskar or Sun salutation is a part of Yoga.You can do other Yoga Asanas. of Course IT IS A MATTER OF cONVENIENCE.

I got that doing surya Namaskar gives us internal energy and glow our skin, is there any other big benefits of doing this.

sdfafa

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes exercise can be dome at any time but we it is good for health to exercise Surya Namaskar only when Sun rise early morning.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes exercise can be dome at any time but we it is good for health to exercise Surya Namaskar only when Sun rise early morning.

I agree.  Surya Namaskar is a combination of seven Asanas. it is a warm up exercise  I am of the opinion that, If both physical exercise and Surya Namaskar are combined, one can be hale and healthy all along the Day. I do both Surya Namaskar in the morning and Physical exercise in the daytime. between 7 am and 9 am.

yes, it is very powerful as it brings ones body, breath and mind together and rejuvenate the human body throughout the day.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.