Maverick
Webmaster
294 4.16k 6.61k
6 years ago

Dear Boddunan Members,

I along with boddunan team wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. I wish your dreams come true in the new year.

Team Boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba
Platinum Mate
142 1.06k 7.33k
6 years ago

Happy new year to all Boddunan members. I got fun, entertainment and information from this platform whenever I got signed in this site. Thanks to  sir and Boddunan Editors, and all other Boddunan members who always ready to put their valuable thoughts on important discussions.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
6 years ago

Thank you Maverick for the Greetings. I I wish you all success all along the year 2017.

6 years ago

Happy New Year to everyone here.

vikram
Junior Boarder
7 72 1.39k
6 years ago

Happy New Year to All Boddunan Member's......

Kalyani Nandurkar
Editor & Super Moderator
258 14.6k 108.2k
6 years ago

Thank you Maverick. Also wishing you and your family as well as all the members of Boddunan and their families a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
6 years ago

Thanks Admin, I wish a very happy and prosperous New Year to you and all members of Boddunan. I sincerely hope and expect that Boddunan comes up with new features in coming days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

jabeen
Platinum Mate
0 1.45k 11.2k
6 years ago

Wishing one and all a very Happy New year. May this year be a prosperous one!!!

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
6 years ago

Thanks a lot Maverick ..Here's wishing you and all the other members a very happy , prosperous and peace filled 2017 .

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh
Platinum Mate
70 1.72k 13.5k
6 years ago

Thanks a lot. Wish everyone on this platform an year full of joy and accomplishments. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Shampa Sadhya
Platinum Mate
56 1.65k 11.2k
6 years ago

Thank you Admin and wish you the same. Wishing all the other members Happy New Year 2017!

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.