Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Knowledge of any thing pay us in our life. It is not necessary that we learn only to do some job some time we must be learn for our satisfication.

Yes Anill, I agree with you. That's why wise people say entire life is a process of learning. The more you learn, the more you are respected.

I am interested is learning some more Indian language so I can enjoy reading of more books. I am also Interested in learning history of ancient India. before few week ago I read book about Kashwa Rajput,. History of these Rajput clan from 11 century when they arrived in this area. Royal family of Jaipur is Kashwa Rajput.

I know Anil. you uare interested in learning some thing new always,  that too History. Any how, I do not know any thing about the author Kashwa Rajput.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Knowledge of any thing pay us in our life. It is not necessary that we learn only to do some job some time we must be learn for our satisfication.

Yes Anill, I agree with you. That's why wise people say entire life is a process of learning. The more you learn, the more you are respected.

I am interested is learning some more Indian language so I can enjoy reading of more books. I am also Interested in learning history of ancient India. before few week ago I read book about Kashwa Rajput,. History of these Rajput clan from 11 century when they arrived in this area. Royal family of Jaipur is Kashwa Rajput.

I know Anil. you uare interested in learning some thing new always,  that too History. Any how, I do not know any thing about the author Kashwa Rajput.

I will tell you letter about Rajputs of Rajasthan.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I will tell you letter about Rajputs of Rajasthan.

So kind of you. I too read some History books, but not about Rajput history written by keshwa Rajput.

rambabu wrote:

A skilled person always commands respect in the Society. But to acquire a skill, one has to do lot of Industry. But one has to acquire  a skill  with dedication and commitment without any hurry. Only then, one becomes a Master.

What Industry is that ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i meant hard work.regrets for the mstake

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.