Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

He is just acting like a kid. He is opening a Box with hammer, on which it is written "Narendra Modi Ki Tijori". The same thing kids do while playing, write each other names on the toys, and say this is my "Tijori", this is your "Tijori". What type of image he is creating in front of public?, does public give him vote for playing with toys and then saying this is the proof of corruption against our P.M.? I think he should leave politics and open a shop of toys.

http://www.comparenshop.in

The best description that exactly suits Kajri is,"An adult with a Child's mind.' Kejri's saying that this the proof corruption against Modi, showing a toy,fully justifies my statement said above. As regards image in the public, my question , kejri has an image ?

rambabu wrote:

The best description that exactly suits Kajri is,"An adult with a Child's mind.' Kejri's saying that this the proof corruption against Modi, showing a toy,fully justifies my statement said above. As regards image in the public, my question , kejri has an image ?

Once there was an image, but as of now he has no image. Only a few paid workers on social media writes in favor of him, and rest of the public is against him. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

That was an old story. That was when he entered politics.. Seeing his graduation degree in IIT and other  high qualifications  of Kejriwal,all the people pinned high hopes on this man. Really everybody thought that he can make the country free from Corruption. To the utter disappointment of the people, gradually his loopholes  started surfacing..Al last the entire Country realized the truth, Kejri is a mad cap and gone out of mind.

To think we is a product of IIT is a shame. i was wondering if this is what happens when politics gets to ur head - The brain stops working.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

To think we is a product of IIT is a shame. i was wondering if this is what happens when politics gets to ur head - The brain stops working.

I agree with you. yes, The day, when success goes to one's head, that very day one's down fall starts. This is what exactly happened in the case of Kejriwal.

That is the end of the road for Kejriwal and his party. He knows it that he is not going to win any other election in future so let him enjoy as long as he is there in his present position.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:

A good advise. Only a mad person will resort to such deeds. Being the CM of Delhi CM, Kegriwal should have respected his post

In these day he can't see any thing than Modi and modi is person who will never care a person like Kegriwal.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

A good advise. Only a mad person will resort to such deeds. Being the CM of Delhi CM, Kegriwal should have respected his post

In these day he can't see any thing than Modi and modi is person who will never care a person like Kegriwal.

Modi is a person who will never care a  person like Kejriwal because, kejri never speaks truth. And whatever he speaks is mere rubbish.

suni51 wrote:

That is the end of the road for Kejriwal and his party. He knows it that he is not going to win any other election in future so let him enjoy as long as he is there in his present position.

is he really enjoying ? I don't think so. In realty he is deceiving himself. Self deceit is the characteristic of a coward.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.