According to you, how should be an argument be dealt with. What are the ways you suggest?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I suggest an argument should take place in a congenial atmosphere.. without losing patience and temper. If one member  says with which you are convinced, agree magnanimously.

Yes we are convinced with argument we agree with it and if not convinced than so no with grace.

anil wrote:

Yes we are convinced with argument we agree with it and if not convinced than so no with grace.

Exactly Anil. I know of many cases where  arguments leading to fist fights like in Boxing .

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Exactly Anil. I know of many cases where  arguments leading to fist fights like in Boxing .

It may be possible that we are not agree with any argument but we must be secure and honor right of speaking all person. Every person have right to speak and argue.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It may be possible that we are not agree with any argument but we must be secure and honor right of speaking all person. Every person have right to speak and argue.

Sure. I totally agree with you. but care should be taken to avoid arguments as far as possible.

If you agree with everyone - there is no chance of an argument or fist fighting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not necessarily. It is only an argument with logic and Rationale will be agreed.

I agree with you 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

If you agree with everyone - there is no chance of an argument or fist fighting.

Is it possible to agree with every one?

Some people don't like to argue..such people usually keep silent, agree with whatever an opposite person agrues with but ultimately he does whatever he wants to do..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.