Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:

Normally when I get involved in an argument and the other person does not want to listen to any reasons, I don't waste further energy on it, even if I know that I am correct. Its no use talking with a person who is not ready to listen.

Absolutely, especially when people are stubborn and thank they are always right...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

when someone is really interested in others' opinion and is a good listener, argue with him. Otherwise ignore.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Argument should be done in accordance with the thoughtful processes of individual and the parameters affecting the limit of argument should also be limited towards the optimum capacity to understand yourselves so that one should see and perceive own limit. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

Argument should be done in accordance with the thoughtful processes of individual and the parameters affecting the limit of argument should also be limited towards the optimum capacity to understand yourselves so that one should see and perceive own limit. 

Very true! But when get into heated argument, we tend to loose the thoughtful process and perception gets blurred. Situation turns into cacophony and in those times silence comes to rescue. And it is the wiser one who chooses to give up and be silent

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I feel a good arguments on any matter reveals so much knowledge. Here you get the knowledge while sharing your thoughts, your points of views. Both the party should follow the base subject. Yes, there might be time when the discussion takes off the track but should come back on the main topic. Also, while argumentation, one should not take it personally and start using arrogance behaviour. While argumentation, there should not be a thought like who is more educated. If the discussion going on right track, there is no point showing one's "ego". If arguments happens without taking it personally, or without showing arrogance behaviour, or without bringing ego in it. I feel that arguments always brings positivity. And this is how it should be done.   

Regards

Jeets

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Normally when I get involved in an argument and the other person does not want to listen to any reasons, I don't waste further energy on it, even if I know that I am correct. Its no use talking with a person who is not ready to listen.

Absolutely, especially when people are stubborn and thank they are always right...

Earlier, I used to waste a lot of energy and time into such arguments, trying to prove my point and see what I was talking about etc. Now I have realised that it is simply not worth the effort spending time on a person who has closed him/herself to your point of view. So I simply speak my mind and walk away.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

During those times reaching to the level of silence is the most difficult proposition but it also shows when one goes into silence mode or hibernation per say, then it shows the level of control of mind one had and the way meeting with difficult circumstances could lead to control these situations and it shows the level of maturity of brain also. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

The ideal way to deal with an argument is not to be dogmatic. If necessary one of the Parties must be ready to step down.

The idea is not to create an ugly scene during arguments.

Bajirao wrote:

Some people don't like to argue..such people usually keep silent, agree with whatever an opposite person agrues with but ultimately he does whatever he wants to do..

That is being smart and remaining firm in ones convictions ..but one need not agree with the opposite person , just remain silent and listen !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Don't pull the thread until it snaps, This ia my way a follow during arguements

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.