Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Actually Modi belongs to RSS whose members are not supposed to get married (Example Advani, AB Bajpei). Since Modi was married in an early age so he and his wife decided to stay without giving divorce to each other.  

I agree with you.  When Modi married an early age,  and Modi and his wife  decided to stay without going for a divorce, I don't see any reason why after getting elected as the PM, this factor should come on his way  to run  the Country. Moreover, there are no rules in the Constitution that a country's PM is not eligible  for being the PM, if he is married.

jabeen wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I have read the interview of his wife, which says that she was not cheated. In fact she says that he motivated her to pursue her studies and career. He did not force her to be in relation, but it was her choice to not get divorced.

We should not drag things which we are not sure abouy

I am sure you know the law on desertion of wife?A husband has to pay maintenenance. Modi did not do it and he himself travels in Mercedes while his wife is in Riksahw. He has to pay compensation and alimony. That is the law. You think its a good thing if all men follow Modi's example ?  Leave the wife and pay nothing?

As you have rightly mentioned, it is wrong for a man to leave his wife without any maintenance but only if he had married the women willingly and had led a marital life with her.

In Modi's case, from what I have read so far, he didn't lead any marital life with her. Moreover, the main thing is that the lady herself never felt abandoned by Modi. She chose to stay married to him & not divorce knowing fully that she cannot expect anything from him. Frankly speaking, when the couple themselves don't ve problems about it, why should others bother it?

I am sure you have not read the law.Having such a discussion becomes meanigless. How are you sure that Modis's wife accepted all this? I have read she wanted TO STAY WITH MODI AS HIS WIFE IN DELHI. 

This should end the discussion. Modi is not God so he has failings and this is being covered up, but intellectuals like me cannot let it pass. 

RSS? fine leave but get a judicial seperation and pay alimony. Whats wrong with that ?

I would like to draw the attention of readers to  the following

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/if-he-calls-me-once-i-will-go-with-him-says-narendra-modis-wife-703512

Reading it is pathetic and Modi is at fault. The lady still fasts for him and waits for his call. The least Modi could have done was acknowledge her as his wife and give her status and money. I wish she was not Indian as Indian women just suffer, a foreign woman would have dragged Modi to court and got hefty compensation. Trump paid $ 20 million to his first wife. Incidentally, as Rambabu will vouchsafe I am a supporter of Modi but I am a writer also and cannot leave the oppressed people.

MG Singh wrote:

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/if-he-calls-me-once-i-will-go-with-him-says-narendra-modis-wife-703512

Reading it is pathetic and Modi is at fault. The lady still fasts for him and waits for his call. The least Modi could have done was acknowledge her as his wife and give her status and money. I wish she was not Indian as Indian women just suffer, a foreign woman would have dragged Modi to court and got hefty compensation. Trump paid $ 20 million to his first wife. Incidentally, as Rambabu will vouchsafe I am a supporter of Modi but I am a writer also and cannot leave the oppressed people.

If Modi ji and his wife are happy to live separately without getting divorce, then why others should bother. This is their personal matter and no one should dig into that. Coming on to the topic, every politician after getting power promoted his/her family. Weather it is congress, swmajwadi party or any other political parties, family members took benefit of being relatives of political parties. Every one knows how Mr. wadra became the National Jijaji, and got benefit in every sector. There are many more such examples, but this is not in the case of Modiji's Family. Every on is living a very simple life.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

If Modi ji and his wife are happy to live separately without getting divorce, then why others should bother. This is their personal matter and no one should dig into that. Coming on to the topic, every politician after getting power promoted his/her family. Weather it is congress, swmajwadi party or any other political parties, family members took benefit of being relatives of political parties. Every one knows how Mr. wadra became the National Jijaji, and got benefit in every sector. There are many more such examples, but this is not in the case of Modiji's Family. Every on is living a very simple life.

LOL.  There is no comparison between national Jijaji  Wadra who is a leech and  and selfish and Modi and his family without sucking the Nation lived an exemplary life

All are missing the point. Vadra etc is not the issue. The issue is that a leader has to set an example and Modi failed as far as his wife is concerned. Mere rhetoric has no place in this but truth is the issue. I will close from my side and am clear that Modi is at fault. Please read the referenced link and answer to that 

MG Singh wrote:

All are missing the point. Vadra etc is not the issue. The issue is that a leader has to set an example and Modi failed as far as his wife is concerned. Mere rhetoric has no place in this but truth is the issue. I will close from my side and am clear that Modi is at fault. Please read the referenced link and answer to that 

There is no link here. As a Leader, Modi has set an example, There is no need to link Personal things for a Leader like Modi.

MG Singh wrote:

Having been married at age 17 in itself is not legal so there is no question of annulment..I feel that he married her out if family pressure and later felt he was not suited to be a family man. It is unfair to blame him since she has no grudges against him and has only admiration and regards for him

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/the-secret-wife-of-narendra-modi-and-what-she-tells-us-about-the-man-who-might-become-indias-next-pm-9254883.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

Having a family or not is a personal matter but the way he left his wife is not at all praiseworthy. A look at great leaders show that many sons inherit qualities of father and are great leaders. Modi will be judged by his deeds and not that he de barred his family from politics. Modi has to answer how he treated his wife. I have an artclel on boddunan on this

I am somewhat agree with you, she was punshied without any mistake.

Ir is is nothing but a smear campaign by the Congress party to defame the Government and Modi. I smply dismiss it

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.