Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It is saying Miyan Biwi Raji, Kya Karega Kagi. If Modi is his wife happy with their life why others have objection.

Yes,  why others should poke over in to the personal matters of others ? This is nothing but mud slinging over Mod's Government.

I am pained to read ithis. This line of thought many have projected many times. How about adding something fresh?To make a comment that if two people agree than a crime is to be condoned is not the law of teh land. What happens if a man is sad and and wants to die for ny reason like disease etc and asks his friend to kill him? Is it right becaus this man wanted to commit suicide and hence one should not bother about it. The law of the land is to set an EXAMPLE so that other dont follow it. Lets say all start leaving their wives like this ? The fact as brought out is the MODI'S WIFE WANTS TO LIVE WITH HIM. Read this http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/pm-modis-wife-jashodaben-says-she-wants-to-live-with-him_1502606.html

Yes it is right of every wife to live with her husband. Modi married with her in 1968, why she didn,t took any legal action against her husband till the day. She is saying know that she want to live with him.

True. Yashodaben though she said that, she wanted to live with Modi, who marred her in 1968, did not take any legal action against Modi. It says that as the wife of Modi wanted to cooperate with her husband..

People are making this a big issue only to defame Modi.

Yes only only purpose of all these gossip is defaming Modi. Today I read statement of Amar Singh that Amitabh and Jaya is leaving separate, but it is not an issue of gossip.

Irrespective of Amar Singh's statement, in this regard, it is definitely the intention of Opposition, especially of Congress to destabilize Modi's Government,

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It is saying Miyan Biwi Raji, Kya Karega Kagi. If Modi is his wife happy with their life why others have objection.

Yes,  why others should poke over in to the personal matters of others ? This is nothing but mud slinging over Mod's Government.

I am pained to read ithis. This line of thought many have projected many times. How about adding something fresh?To make a comment that if two people agree than a crime is to be condoned is not the law of teh land. What happens if a man is sad and and wants to die for ny reason like disease etc and asks his friend to kill him? Is it right becaus this man wanted to commit suicide and hence one should not bother about it. The law of the land is to set an EXAMPLE so that other dont follow it. Lets say all start leaving their wives like this ? The fact as brought out is the MODI'S WIFE WANTS TO LIVE WITH HIM. Read this http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/pm-modis-wife-jashodaben-says-she-wants-to-live-with-him_1502606.html

Yes it is right of every wife to live with her husband. Modi married with her in 1968, why she didn,t took any legal action against her husband till the day. She is saying know that she want to live with him.

True. Yashodaben though she said that, she wanted to live with Modi, who marred her in 1968, did not take any legal action against Modi. It says that as the wife of Modi wanted to cooperate with her husband..

Yes only only purpose of all these gossip is defaming Modi. Today I read statement of Amar Singh that Amitabh and Jaya is leaving separate, but it is not an issue of gossip.

Irrespective of Amar Singh's statement, in this regard, it is definitely the intention of Opposition, especially of Congress to destabilize Modi's Government,

Where is congress, what is congress. Oldest party of India, party of freedom fighter, now not capable to complete election on all seats in UP. Only 105 seats.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Where is congress, what is congress. Oldest party of India, party of freedom fighter, now not capable to complete election on all seats in UP. Only 105 seats

I know. Congress cannot compete in the elections not only in UP, but anywhere in India. If it competes it knows well it will be defeated.

anil wrote:..

Where is congress, what is congress. Oldest party of India, party of freedom fighter, now not capable to complete election on all seats in UP. Only 105 seats.

I firmly believe that we can never take anyone for granted because one can never predict the future. SP and Congress is a formidable combination and BJP will have it very tough going from what i can see. Mayawati too will split votes although she may not get many seats..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I recollect in 2004 Vajpayee entered the election with the "feel good factor" while in reality, people were pretty unhappy. He was defeated and handed power to Sonia who made a mess but yet lasted 10 years.  Now Modi is talking of ache din. These have not come. The pillars of corruption the senior civil servants and politicians have not been touched. No case is even filed against Vadera. I don't know what we are talking about? India is ringed by China and ex-servicemen are agitating and the Pak army and China military are laughing up their sleeve. It's a bad scenario and Modi is sure to lose. Readers can recollect that more than a year back I had given the horoscope of Modi and sure defeat. Remember the " Napoleonic house" of defeat.

Most economists and common people hail Modis moves so there is no telling and a win in UP may or may not happen but BJP will definitely do much better during this election . Compared to previous govts Modi is doing much better job, highly committed inspire of the many criticisms he is facing . It is not posdible for anyone to set things right overnight , given the fact that there are far too many things wrong..

As far as predictions go I have come across totally different ones ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi is unquestionably a Leader par excellence. His vision. , His strategy, His planning, all are of high quality. i don't see why Modi should not win the ensuing UP elections. The reason for my belief is, he has the support of the people. let's wait and see.

MG Singh wrote:

I recollect in 2004 Vajpayee entered the election with the "feel good factor" while in reality, people were pretty unhappy. He was defeated and handed power to Sonia who made a mess but yet lasted 10 years.  Now Modi is talking of ache din. These have not come. The pillars of corruption the senior civil servants and politicians have not been touched. No case is even filed against Vadera. I don't know what we are talking about? India is ringed by China and ex-servicemen are agitating and the Pak army and China military are laughing up their sleeve. It's a bad scenario and Modi is sure to lose. Readers can recollect that more than a year back I had given the horoscope of Modi and sure defeat. Remember the " Napoleonic house" of defeat.

What you wrote in the Horoscope of Modi ? But, , you say Modi's Horoscope was written  more than you a year back, saying that Modi would be defeated. But at that time Modi was already elected. Any how I don't believe in Horoscope which is a pseudo Science.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

What you wrote in the Horoscope of Modi ? But, , you say Modi's Horoscope was written  more than you a year back, saying that Modi would be defeated. But at that time Modi was already elected. Any how I don't believe in Horoscope which is a pseudo Science.

I always respect your intelligence. You know I am refering to the NEXT ELection? Astrology or no astrology Modi will be defeated next in 2019.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I always respect your intelligence. You know I am refering to the NEXT ELection? Astrology or no astrology Modi will be defeated next in 2019.

Thank you, my Pal . Even if you said about 2019 elections, I would say, about Modi's loss in the elections cannot be predicted right now. How the events turn in the coming days in the remaining days, none can say. May I suggest you to wait for some more time,?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.