Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The signs of true dedication and total concentration on nation building by current Prime Minister of India. It gos on to show how truthfulness and path-breaking leaderships we have and we should expect for better results.

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

The signs of true dedication and total concentration on nation building by current Prime Minister of India. It gos on to show how truthfulness and path-breaking leaderships we have and we should expect for better results.

I agree with you Mohan. Modi is a true leader and his dealings are transparent. He does what he says. Which is why many leaders of Western Countries invested faith on Modi's Leadership.

MG Singh wrote:

I recollect in 2004 Vajpayee entered the election with the "feel good factor" while in reality, people were pretty unhappy. He was defeated and handed power to Sonia who made a mess but yet lasted 10 years.  Now Modi is talking of ache din. These have not come. The pillars of corruption the senior civil servants and politicians have not been touched. No case is even filed against Vadera. I don't know what we are talking about? India is ringed by China and ex-servicemen are agitating and the Pak army and China military are laughing up their sleeve. It's a bad scenario and Modi is sure to lose. Readers can recollect that more than a year back I had given the horoscope of Modi and sure defeat. Remember the " Napoleonic house" of defeat.

Problem of China and Pakistan is not new one Modi government is not responsible for these. It is not possible to remove corruption in 2 or 3 years. It is enough that this government have not any case of corruption like earlier congress government. It is in hand of public to whom they want to see in power. No one can guess Indian voters.

What have been the achievements of the BJP government, except in perception, may please be spelled out by the bhaktas. Merely back slapping is not achievement.

mohan manohar wrote:

Definitely ! Once the demonitization issue settles down , there will be many more to come that would help in cleansing the economy of all the rot that had set in for decades. If we could cleanse the nation of rot setters too it would have been ideal ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Will someone substantiate Nehru's many 'flirtations ' and not get away as usual.

Since his flirtations were before my time I can only give you a link...actually two links to two different articles !!! I am sure almost all internet users know of this so no surprise to anyone but the true Bhakthas who pretend it does not exist 

http://www.business-standard.com/article/specials/nehru-the-hero-that-was-197081901112_1.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1216186/The-shocking-love-triangle-Lord-Mountbatten-wife-founder-modern-India.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think this PM is doing what a PM should do in most of the fronts to push the country forward. However, this party like any other political parties of India has it's own baggage of ills and has buffoons too. 

But how can one call somebody as "Bhakts", just because we analyse and support some moves. Did not the country support the family dynasty for decades?? What were we then "Ghulams"??

I think in the other thread of Salman khan's crimes, many of these bhakts seem to have put a question mark on BJP's favoritism for the actor. So it's better we stop calling names and let respect everyone's perspective. One can support a leader for some actions and criticize for other. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I think this PM is doing what a PM should do in most of the fronts to push the country forward. However, this party like any other political parties of India has it's own baggage of ills and has buffoons too. 

But how can one call somebody as "Bhakts", just because we analyse and support some moves. Did not the country support the family dynasty for decades?? What were we then "Ghulams"??

I think in the other thread of Salman khan's crimes, many of these bhakts seem to have put a question mark on BJP's favoritism for the actor. So it's better we stop calling names and let respect everyone's perspective. One can support a leader for some actions and criticize for other. 

Better to be bhakt than a Ghulam. Such a thing can happen only in Democratic parties like BJP where people have the freedom to criticize. Just imagine anyone having the ghuts to criticize the wrongdoing of any leader in Congress and the Family !!? They will Simply be shown the door. It is the height of Slavery ! So they shd be rightly called slaves ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.