Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I am not investing in stock market. I am investing term deposite in these day, Term deposite is safe investment.

Anil, will you please explain term deposits ? I have least idea about them

Term deposit mean Fixed deposit. Deposit in bank for certain period. 

I see. what about interest rates ? will the Bank Authorities tell me the details ? Any how, I myself will go and find out

Interest rates depends of time for which we want to invest. Ram Babu when ever you want to invest, balance basic three elements. Profit, Liaquidity and risk.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I am not investing in stock market. I am investing term deposite in these day, Term deposite is safe investment.

I see. what about interest rates ? will the Bank Authorities tell me the details ? Any how, I myself will go and find out

Interest rates depends of time for which we want to invest. Ram Babu when ever you want to invest, balance basic three elements. Profit, Liaquidity and risk.

That means, investing for more number of years will fetch more interest. I got it now.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

That means, investing for more number of years will fetch more interest. I got it now.

It is maximum 8 to 9%. If you invest for 5 years you will also get rebate in Income tax.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It is maximum 8 to 9%. If you invest for 5 years you will also get rebate in Income tax

Of course, I need not pay income tax, as I am exempted from it. Any how thanks for providing all the information.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It is maximum 8 to 9%. If you invest for 5 years you will also get rebate in Income tax

Of course, I need not pay income tax, as I am exempted from it. Any how thanks for providing all the information.

Your welcome.

I have never invested in any shares or debenture. But if I ever have to invest, I would prefer to do in debenture as better to have regular income rather than risk losing everything.

I once had a very bad experience with investment and lost even some amount from the capital invested. I had invested 120000 but after 5 years as its value went down in market I got only Rs 96000. Since than prefer to invest safely.

jabeen wrote:

I have never invested in any shares or debenture. But if I ever have to invest, I would prefer to do in debenture as better to have regular income rather than risk losing everything.

I once had a very bad experience with investment and lost even some amount from the capital invested. I had invested 120000 but after 5 years as its value went down in market I got only Rs 96000. Since than prefer to invest safely.

True. In my case, I didn't invest  anywhere. The reason as I said early,I do not know even the rudiments of investments and their related advantages and disadvantages. now, I am thinking of doing so. Now I am  consulting a consultant.

After all, it is is my hard earned money.

I think debentures dont hold much fancy these days because the pay out is reduced. And again to take a plunge into shares you need to follow the market well. So a better option would a mutual funds. I also think SIP is a good investment option if you are set aside a fixed amount on a regular basis. And if you are one of those who get bulk amounts in intervals,... then gold and gold bonds will also be good. I personally prefer the last option :):)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I like to invest in Shares. Its been a year, i have started investing in shares. I am beginner in this field, but i do understand little bit of market. Investing in shares is one of the good way to earn enough returns more than investing in FDs. 

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

I like to invest in Shares. Its been a year, i have started investing in shares. I am beginner in this field, but i do understand little bit of market. Investing in shares is one of the good way to earn enough returns more than investing in FDs. 

Yes true... FDs have lost their sheen.. specially after demonetization when the rates are further reduced. My hus invests in shares... he says its kind of addictive, you feel the urge to check the rates again and again. Now he has started with day trading as well. But we keep the amounts low, because he is not that well versed with the market to predict the trends.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.