Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

I have never invested in any shares or debenture. But if I ever have to invest, I would prefer to do in debenture as better to have regular income rather than risk losing everything.

I once had a very bad experience with investment and lost even some amount from the capital invested. I had invested 120000 but after 5 years as its value went down in market I got only Rs 96000. Since than prefer to invest safely.

True. In my case, I didn't invest  anywhere. The reason as I said early,I do not know even the rudiments of investments and their related advantages and disadvantages. now, I am thinking of doing so. Now I am  consulting a consultant.

After all, it is is my hard earned money.

If you have not knowledge of share market never invest here. It is very risky field. FD & NSC is best one. In these earning is some less but your money is 101% secured. 

Divya wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

I like to invest in Shares. Its been a year, i have started investing in shares. I am beginner in this field, but i do understand little bit of market. Investing in shares is one of the good way to earn enough returns more than investing in FDs. 

Yes true... FDs have lost their sheen.. specially after demonetization when the rates are further reduced. My hus invests in shares... he says its kind of addictive, you feel the urge to check the rates again and again. Now he has started with day trading as well. But we keep the amounts low, because he is not that well versed with the market to predict the trends.

Trading is more risky. But, more the risk, more the profit. While investing in good stocks, you would hardly make a loss, if you have invested at right time. 

Yes, you need to keep an eye on the stock in which you have invested. It keeps on going up and down. 

From 1 year, i am investing in stocks and never made 1 Rupee loss while investing in stocks.  

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:
Divya wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

I like to invest in Shares. Its been a year, i have started investing in shares. I am beginner in this field, but i do understand little bit of market. Investing in shares is one of the good way to earn enough returns more than investing in FDs. 

Yes true... FDs have lost their sheen.. specially after demonetization when the rates are further reduced. My hus invests in shares... he says its kind of addictive, you feel the urge to check the rates again and again. Now he has started with day trading as well. But we keep the amounts low, because he is not that well versed with the market to predict the trends.

Trading is more risky. But, more the risk, more the profit. While investing in good stocks, you would hardly make a loss, if you have invested at right time. 

Yes, you need to keep an eye on the stock in which you have invested. It keeps on going up and down. 

From 1 year, i am investing in stocks and never made 1 Rupee loss while investing in stocks.

If some one have knowledge and experience of stock market than investment in stocks is best one option. 

We have invested a little in shares and a little in FD.Major portion of our investment is in mutual fund and SIP. We have left the investment to our financial advisor and this is how he has distributed our savings keeping in mind our planning and needs of investment

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Very recently I too invested in Fixed deposits. . over a period, I am thinking of investing in Shares too.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.