The topic is locked.

What is the gift you would give to your father on his birthday?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Books. Because my father likes Books and Book reading  immensely. I think Books make him happy, if I present on hid Birth day

shawl and wrist watch, I will prefer to give my father.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

shawl and wrist watch, I will prefer to give my father.

The idea is, one should see what his or her father likes most. Your present is good.

My father is not in this world. he was smoker. Once I was gift him ashtray of while metal.

Usually its a dress set.. pant and shirt material. Sometimes when he needs,, i have given him a wrist watch, specs, sponsored the integrated camera and music system for his new car :)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I give watch to My Father on his birthday because he like to watches....

It's almost seventeen years my father is no more. He was an extremely simple man with no fuss at all. He used to be happy with anything and everything. So, it was not at all a difficult task to choose a gift for him. I always tried to gift him what I felt would be suitable at that point of time.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It's almost seventeen years my father is no more. He was an extremely simple man with no fuss at all. He used to be happy with anything and everything. So, it was not at all a difficult task to choose a gift for him. I always tried to gift him what I felt would be suitable at that point of time.

I too lost my father 15 years ago  and not a day passes without my remembering him. I remember once I bought a nice sweater for him and he was asking me why I spent so much since he already had two ( both of which were frayed but he never bothered). The only gift that made him happy were books and he used to accept books on any subject with a wide smile ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The thread is no longer relevant so locking it now! I request everyone to please look at the relevancy and purpose of the topic before reviving it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.