The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Every practice has some belief or custom attached to the which becomes relevant for believers. Belief can be on anything ranging from science to traditions to religious beliefs . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is the belief that matters.

Some believe, there wont be peace of mind ,unless he reads a a page in Bhagavad Gita.

A scientist believes that there is an earth like Planet in the universe

CM , Yogi Adtyanath believes in waiting for an auspicious moment before starting a   work.. Yogi Asotyanath waits for an auspicious moment before stepping in to his official residence in Lucknow

I read in local News paper

rambabu wrote:

It is the belief that matters.

Some believe, there wont be peace of mind ,unless he reads a a page in Bhagavad Gita.

A scientist believes that there is an earth like Planet in the universe

CM , Yogi Adtyanath believes in waiting for an auspicious moment before starting a   work.. Yogi Asotyanath waits for an auspicious moment before stepping in to his official residence in Lucknow

I read in local News paper

My believe is that if start any work with haft heated that we may be failed in it. What is yours believe?

I believe what you said. Start any job with full confidence. You are assured of sure success

rambabu wrote:

I believe what you said. Start any job with full confidence. You are assured of sure success

Some person have habits of avoiding work which we can do immedietly. They have mobile in hand and if we asked make a call to this person they replied I will. My believe is if possible do it know..

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Some person have habits of avoiding work which we can do immedietly. They have mobile in hand and if we asked make a call to this person they replied I will. My believe is if possible do it know..

Exactly. If you are in a position to do any work do now. If anybody says that he will try , it says about that that person doesn't have confidence on himself.

Moderators shd close this thread since it is just another topic which has gone astray because of rambabu who makes senseless posts all the time ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.