Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

With Money everything can be fixed. And about money, Salman has tons of Money..

rambabu wrote:

Can Modi change this? If he has a dream he should file a special petition inthe Supreme Court and ask for expeditious hearing , both in this case and teh earlier acquittal case of deaths in Mumbai. But it wont happen. Secondly why this case took 18 years? Can the SC answer?

Cases and judgments are only for poor and common man,  no politician, no celebrity get punishment even if his/her crime proved. If some one get punishment from lower court, then get relief from upper court. So SC should publicly declare it that punishment and cases are only for common man, not for celebrity. So don't waste time and money in filing case against celebrities and politicians.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Unfortunately there is a large section of fans out there who were totally against filing any case against Salman and now with this verdict are celebrating . With just one more case pending against him, it is not difficult to predict the outcome of that as well..His fans feel that he has undergone slot of difficulties and so adore him all the more ! Truly it seems as if indian cinegoers have no reasoning power left when it comes to their idols 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Justice delayed is justice denied, the 18 yrs pending cases and within these times the long haul of cases the stamina of witness and other related aspects and probing of the case is the vital point as it continues to find but there had been always two sides of the coin. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

usha manohar wrote:

Unfortunately there is a large section of fans out there who were totally against filing any case against Salman and now with this verdict are celebrating . With just one more case pending against him, it is not difficult to predict the outcome of that as well..His fans feel that he has undergone slot of difficulties and so adore him all the more ! Truly it seems as if indian cinegoers have no reasoning power left when it comes to their idols 

It is really unfortunate that in spite of all he has done, he continues to have a large fan following. It makes us question again and again on what kind of priorities these people have? Seems like poor peoples' lives do not matter for these fans. It is disgusting to see how he has the guts to head a so--called social service org. name Being Human when he himself is hardly a human being. It really pains me when I see someone wearing a Being Human T-=shirt!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is really unfortunate that in spite of all he has done, he continues to have a large fan following. It makes us question again and again on what kind of priorities these people have? Seems like poor peoples' lives do not matter for these fans. It is disgusting to see how he has the guts to head a so--called social service org. name Being Human when he himself is hardly a human being. It really pains me when I see someone wearing a Being Human T-=shirt!

It is indeed unfortunate and disgusting to see people think that he is like all those goody goody roles he plays on screen.They dont seem to realise that he is probably the worst role model for anyone to emulate ..Some of my colleagues and relatives too cant stop talking about his goodness and what a great man he is etc etc ..People get carried away so easily , wonder when will they ever mature and be balanced in their outlook , perception and views 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is indeed unfortunate and disgusting to see people think that he is like all those goody goody roles he plays on screen.They dont seem to realise that he is probably the worst role model for anyone to emulate ..Some of my colleagues and relatives too cant stop talking about his goodness and what a great man he is etc etc ..People get carried away so easily , wonder when will they ever mature and be balanced in their outlook , perception and views 

I know....how can these people associate his screen image to be true when his horrific deeds have been much publicized?? Or is it that people have lost the ability to distinguish clearly between real life and reel life???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are a host of Salman Bhaktas. All TV Channels are showing how these Bhaktas dancing with ecstasy on hearing their God Salman was acquitted

rambabu wrote:

I believe that Salman has done many wrong things in his life but the best part of his life is that he dominates the most to the poor and do many things for them, and that quality which he has developed in a very short time and he also love to do it, I think that he has become more sensible then before and should be given a chance to survive with no blame or spot marks on his name.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.