Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

After these type of cases, people start loosing their faith in the judicial system and if this continues for the coming years, situations may occur that people will not file any case and judgment will be done on the spot by the public itself.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Since many years people lost their faith in our Indian Judicial system.. It must be thoroughly overhauled, otherwise crime rate will rise up and the Criminals will increase beyond imagination

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

With Money everything can be fixed. And about money, Salman has tons of Money..

I believe that Salman has done many wrong things in his life but the best part of his life is that he dominates the most to the poor and do many things for them, and that quality which he has developed in a very short time and he also love to do it, I think that he has become more sensible then before and should be given a chance to survive with no blame or spot marks on his name.

If you had done the same criminal acts would you have been spared by the courts even if you became sensible than before ? would you be given a chance to survive ( which salman khan is more than doing in great luxury ) with no blame or spot marks on your name .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I believe that Salman has done many wrong things in his life but the best part of his life is that he dominates the most to the poor and do many things for them, and that quality which he has developed in a very short time and he also love to do it, I think that he has become more sensible then before and should be given a chance to survive with no blame or spot marks on his name.

If you had done the same criminal acts would you have been spared by the courts even if you became sensible than before ? would you be given a chance to survive ( which salman khan is more than doing in great luxury ) with no blame or spot marks on your name .

It is similar to Hindi Quote " 100 चूहे खा के बिल्ली हज को चली". After killing so many innocents and doing lots of crime one cannot be excused because now he is helping others.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is similar to Hindi Quote " 100 चूहे खा के बिल्ली हज को चली". After killing so many innocents and doing lots of crime one cannot be excused because now he is helping others.

Manoj, I must appreciate your sense of humor. Your quote, after eating away 100 rats, the cat went to Haj, says  about the double speak and double standards of Salman

Thank you said by: Manoj Kumar Lamba

On one side Salman is being condemned for being acquitted by Court for killing a Bird and on The other we are seeing an agitation for restoring a sport where a bull is terrrorized by hundreds. 

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Can Modi change this? If he has a dream he should file a special petition inthe Supreme Court and ask for expeditious hearing , both in this case and teh earlier acquittal case of deaths in Mumbai. But it wont happen. Secondly why this case took 18 years? Can the SC answer?

Bishnoi community decide to file petition is the Supreme court.

These people who give judgment on the basis of money have make fun of our judicial system. Now jokes related to Salman Khan's case are now trolled on social media. See in the below picture, where Asharam is requesting the security guards to release him for one day, he will take Salman's Advocate contact number and come back to jail.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1971998193022960&set=a.1392536664302452.1073741828.100006383951326&type=3&theater

It must be clarified here that anger against Salman is not merely for his killing the black bucks (they are animals, not birds) but more against his acquittal in spite of his being guilty in killing of footpath dwellers in drunken stupor. It is a valid question regarding people's agitation in favor of a bloody, vicious sport that hurts bulls seriously, but then I don't suppose Tamils are known for their kindness towards animals or nature, which is much the opposite of the Bishnoi community. As far as I am concerned, I am against everything that goes against humane and kindness, be it against humans or animals or nature. I despise Salman as much as I despise people who hurt animals and nature.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It must be clarified here that anger against Salman is not merely for his killing the black bucks (they are animals, not birds) but more against his acquittal in spite of his being guilty in killing of footpath dwellers in drunken stupor. It is a valid question regarding people's agitation in favor of a bloody, vicious sport that hurts bulls seriously, but then I don't suppose Tamils are known for their kindness towards animals or nature, which is much the opposite of the Bishnoi community. As far as I am concerned, I am against everything that goes against humane and kindness, be it against humans or animals or nature. I despise Salman as much as I despise people who hurt animals and nature.

Rightly said Kalyani, I too have similar sentiments regarding matters where animal safety and sensitivity is concerned. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.