Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are lots of problems regarding this special man whose name is Salman khan and I really appreciate his concerned why he is not marrying any girl because he thinks that if he marries then what will happened to the bride, if he is sentenced to jail for a long time.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

There are lots of problems regarding this special man whose name is Salman khan and I really appreciate his concerned why he is not marrying any girl because he thinks that if he marries then what will happened to the bride, if he is sentenced to jail for a long time.

It is his personal thinking why he has not married yet, but I don't think that he has not married because as he may be get Jail.And also he knows our corrupt judicial system and he is sure that he will never get punished for the crimes he has done.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: rambabu
Babu saroj wrote:

First of all when there are enough number of females ready to fall for him, is there any need to get married ? He is having enough fun without the responsibility that comes with marriage.

Secondly, when there are fans like you Special Salman Khan knows he can get away with murder which has committed more than once !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

And the problem is not with Salman Khan but with the faulty system and people in India. People don't differentiate between a star and a criminal. Remember the celebration outside his residence by his fans after he was acquitted in hit and run case. We get into worshipping without putting a demarkation between the personal and professional life. He might be a good entertainer but has committed crime that deserves punishment. 

Now media will glorify him by taking interview- " From being bad to being human".. and fans will glue to their TV and cheer him up.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Salman khan has found the Loop holes in the Judiciary system of India and used it cleverly for his advantage.  He knew that he never be Caught or punished.

Arunima Singh wrote:

And the problem is not with Salman Khan but with the faulty system and people in India. People don't differentiate between a star and a criminal. Remember the celebration outside his residence by his fans after he was acquitted in hit and run case. We get into worshipping without putting a demarkation between the personal and professional life. He might be a good entertainer but has committed crime that deserves punishment. 

Now media will glorify him by taking interview- " From being bad to being human".. and fans will glue to their TV and cheer him up.

Barkha Dutt had already that once, now she can go on to the second instalment since she any way seems to be perpetually on the side of anti socials and terrorists and less concerned about the safety of the nation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just because judgement has not gone your perceived way, the whole system and every one is corrupt and biased. In Rajasthan many will tell you how a community of protectors are known to blackmail also.

Frankly, India is unsuited to democracy. We never had democracy for 4000 years and that is the bane of the problem. Indians understand " danda" and that is a fact.

MG Singh wrote:

Frankly, India is unsuited to democracy. We never had democracy for 4000 years and that is the bane of the problem. Indians understand " danda" and that is a fact.

To some extent, what you said is true.  Dictatorship is not an  answer but a strict implementation of Democracy will serve the purpose.

Judgment are based on what are the evidences and that is the way judicial system moves, and sometimes I failed to understand why there has always been question to judicial decision making processes. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.