What were the difficulties you faced as a parent? Was there any situation for you that was hard to deal with as a parent?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

being calm with out loosing my temper continues to be my biggest challenge. :(

There are have been tough situations, but i guess that is part of all roles and responsibilities that we have. I dont like to remember the hard times. But would love to just cherish the good times i have daily with my 2 bundles of joy. Being a parent is the greatest gift specially during the growing years of the child. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Being a parent you have many role and responsibilities, during your role as a parent you have to pass through may tough situations, and have to overcome those situations wisely. In my case half of situations are dealt by baby's grand parents.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Recently, I have become an aunt to my niece and I have seen my brother's wife staying up day and night for their new born baby. She is one month old now and I thought it was difficult as a parent to care for a new born, especially, when the baby stays awake all night and sleeps the whole day.

In my personal opinion, parenting is a pleasure and hard work. Parents have to be alert most of the time. 

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Recently, I have become an aunt to my niece and I have seen my brother's wife staying up day and night for their new born baby. She is one month old now and I thought it was difficult as a parent to care for a new born, especially, when the baby stays awake all night and sleeps the whole day.

In my personal opinion, parenting is a pleasure and hard work. Parents have to be alert most of the time. 

Many babies are like that. It takes time for the sleeping pattern to set in. For some its as early as 3 months for some babies it takes upto a couple of years. But personally i have not complained about the night-ups :):) because as i see it, there are so many more challenges which are so much more tougher than just staying up late. :):)

Wait for your turn. LOL

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I think the most difficult part of being a parent is to live what you preach as your children imitate you under your skin

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

This is very commonly seen in newly become parents. There is a long way to go.. Infants usually have issues related with sleep and stomach related problems. Hence they would cry most of the time. It is somewhat difficult to stop the crying baby.. It takes lot of time, and energy. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

Parenting is not  just bringing up the child. It involves a certain amount of discretion..There is no one standard rule for all children Different children, different levels of of of levels of of attention, , expression of love and toughness is essential. Those parents who know about this fact Parenting is easy. otherwise, it is difficult.

rambabu wrote:

Parenting is not  just bringing up the child. It involves a certain amount of discretion..There is no one standard rule for all children Different children, different levels of of of levels of of attention, , expression of love and toughness is essential. Those parents who know about this fact Parenting is easy. otherwise, it is difficult.

Yes, parenting is not only just helping the baby to grow but also guiding him to lead a purposeful life. Guidance of elders is always helpful in bringing up a better life.

http://www.comparenshop.in

This role of parenting comes natural to all species. However, it becomes stressful for human beings because of the pressure of societal expectations. Moreover, the urge to excel and do extraordinary things as parents,too much of expectations and the above all the constant fear to make mistake makes it too overwhelming. Parents are human and can make mistakes. " I am growing and learning as a parent along with my child"....This eases off the pressure and makes things more smooth

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You are right. Parents take their children as Race Horses. They want their children excel in all respects, topper in education, topper in Sports.. Parenting is not an Art. It is beyond something else. I am of the opinion,a wise parent allows never exerts any pressure on the child. Otherwise, there is a danger of Child becoming a 'Rebel;'

Earlier, the parent knows about this fact, better it would be for  both Parents and Child.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.