Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I never faced any situation like that till now because I am single but it is very true that parents always face some or the other problems regarding their children, and I really the parents who are humble in every situation they faced because of their children naughtiness.

sdfafa

There is a saying. " Your Children need your presence more than your presents'.. Spending more time with Children is the need of the hour. It should be remembered that any bad or good habits will develop during childhood. Needless t say a Parent's play a key role in the development of a child.

rambabu wrote:

You are right. Parents take their children as Race Horses. They want their children excel in all respects, topper in education, topper in Sports.. Parenting is not an Art. It is beyond something else. I am of the opinion,a wise parent allows never exerts any pressure on the child. Otherwise, there is a danger of Child becoming a 'Rebel;'

Earlier, the parent knows about this fact, better it would be for  both Parents and Child.

Now a days most of the parents are aware as well that it is better not to exert more pressure on the kids or else everything may turn upside down. However there is so much of competition. Along with kids, parents try to compete as well. This has to stop somewhere..We have to understand life is not a competition. It doesn't mean if a child is good in singing, dancing, studies, karate, etc that means he will be happy in life and he would be able to acheive evrything in life..Let the child live his simple and innocent life.. 

Parenting is a tough call and still every parent enjoys that role. I, like other parents, do go through some difficult situations and become quite irritated. It all vanishes when every night I see my son sleeping innocently. He looks so adorable and I feel blessed to be a mother. 

shampasaid

On a lighter note, now a days my parenting challenge is to live up to my teenage girls fashion expectations. She admires my dressing sense but feels that I should try out new looks and hair style

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

On a lighter note, now a days my parenting challenge is to live up to my teenage girls fashion expectations. She admires my dressing sense but feels that I should try out new looks and hair style

You are lucky that your daughters encourage you to dress up according to the modern fashion. My son on the other hand constantly tease me that I have become 'budhi'. For him it's sheer fun and I enjoy his growing up attitude.   

shampasaid

Parenting is not just raising up the Children. It is something beyond that. It is a general belief that Children cannot or mind what the parents are doing. It is far from truth. children can understand and imitate their parents right from the age 4. That is why Parents should take  lot of precautions while behaving with their offspring.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

You are lucky that your daughters encourage you to dress up according to the modern fashion. My son on the other hand constantly tease me that I have become 'budhi'. For him it's sheer fun and I enjoy his growing up attitude.   

We may not realize but children are very particular about how their parents look while they go out . Sons are not too bothered about dress but are particular about how we carry ourselves, speak etc..Daughters are particular about dressing and physical appearance along with the other aspects ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For my younger daughter I am the best, most beautiful lady in the world. Few years back even elder one felt the same but now I am an ancient for her. I think it's the age that matters. Soon I will loose my only admirer also.

Well another challenge is making a teenager realize that popular things are not always the right thing. Here you go through a tough time. It is a tough path but the toughness might be less if the bond in initial years is strong

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

My biggest challenge is to stop him from reading story books when he needs to complete his classwork or prepare for his exams. I know that reading habit is a very good one but understanding the priority of a particular task is equally important which he lacks. It's always a tough time to make my son accept my word regarding story books.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.