Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

For my younger daughter I am the best, most beautiful lady in the world. Few years back even elder one felt the same but now I am an ancient for her. I think it's the age that matters. Soon I will loose my only admirer also.

Well another challenge is making a teenager realize that popular things are not always the right thing. Here you go through a tough time. It is a tough path but the toughness might be less if the bond in initial years is strong

Dealing with teenagers can be really tough. Right now we are also going through that phase at home as we have a teenage neice who normally is a sweet girl but can be very Moody at times. Sometimes making her respond also needs great effort.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

For my younger daughter I am the best, most beautiful lady in the world. Few years back even elder one felt the same but now I am an ancient for her. I think it's the age that matters. Soon I will loose my only admirer also.

Well another challenge is making a teenager realize that popular things are not always the right thing. Here you go through a tough time. It is a tough path but the toughness might be less if the bond in initial years is strong

Dealing with teenagers can be really tough. Right now we are also going through that phase at home as we have a teenage neice who normally is a sweet girl but can be very Moody at times. Sometimes making her respond also needs great effort.

Besides being the most crucial period , it also can be the stage where teenagers come under a lot of stress due to peer pressure and growing up pains. They are very vulnerable and that's what makes them so moody. At times simply ignoring them and leaving them alone helps a lot because they come to you on their own..they long to be wanted and any kind of prolonged neglect from their loved ones is noticed immediately !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Besides being the most crucial period , it also can be the stage where teenagers come under a lot of stress due to peer pressure and growing up pains. They are very vulnerable and that's what makes them so moody. At times simply ignoring them and leaving them alone helps a lot because they come to you on their own..they long to be wanted and any kind of prolonged neglect from their loved ones is noticed immediately !

Even I have noticed this that in teens some are so moody that they usually try to disconnect themselves from their families and do not take interest in family affairs. They are happy to interact with their friends but not with the family members. The worst effect is usually such teens are misunderstood by the families very easily and that take them a little more away from the loved ones. Such teenagers take some extra time, up to twenty three or a little more, to be streamlined. It's basically a testing time for both the sides, teen and the family, so the family must handle the child quite patiently to keep the situation remains under control.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Even I feel that they should be left alone for sometimes. But what makes very tiring time in our family is when my mother who is getting old calls my niece and doesn't get proper response feels that she is being disrespectful.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Even I feel that they should be left alone for sometimes. But what makes very tiring time in our family is when my mother who is getting old calls my niece and doesn't get proper response feels that she is being disrespectful.

That is the problem with the Seniors in the family. Owing to any reason, if some of the Family members do not attend to her calls, they mistake they are being neglected.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.