While going through the net I came across this news item ..It shows the extent to which people go to share personal  information on the social media , many a times leading to disharmony, strained relationships and even murder and suicide like it happened to this couple in Pune  

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay.aspx?newsID=433620

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. But such incidents are taking place. everywhere . Recently in my own place such incident took place. People should understand the limits of sharing personal data in the Social media.

Yes, this was in the papers last week, very shocking incident. I feel that the problem is not just overusage of social media, but failure to connect with each other on a personal level. Education and financial freedom in case of many young couples lead them to be more independent from each other and they feel that when a partner wants to connect with you on different aspects, it is the intrusion of privacy. This restriction is not extended towards friends, close or otherwise, and on social media. Really funny and contradicting.,

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

These are very bad happened , Nowadays peoples have made social media is a part of their life and they are share their all information on whats- app, Facebook and so on...but it should not do. People should understand the social media is a platform that are we connect to our friends and relatives not have a share our personal information..

Thats a very tragic incident. IT jobs have become very stressful and ultimately it starts taking a toll on your health and mental balance i guess. Cant think on any other reason why sharing info on social media would have triggered such an extreme step. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

People need to have some limitations as to what personal information one can share especially when it concerns other people like in this case her husband..The very fact that the lady shared information about fertility clinic etc shows her insensitivity towards her husband s feelings. But instead of reprimanding her and having a talk with her , to take such a drastic step as killing her also shows that there were probably more serious problems..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Social media has become an exhibition ground. You feel overwhelmed with the emotions pouring in. People love to put their emotions on social media and fail to show it in personal life. Everything personal has become social. One should really be careful and not get carried away with sharing everything on these platforms.

Cyber bullying and cyber sexual abuse, trolling and many cyber crimes are mushrooming because one fails to understand where to draw a line and keep personal information to self

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

This reminds of something that happened on Facebook a while ago. One of my friends, who I have now deleted would post derogatory comments about her husband and grown up son which many found very unfair. On one occasion the husband who must have been reading all her posts posted a comment giving his side of the said argument/fight they had. I wonder what impact it would have had on her teenaged son to read such comments from his mother. I took the liberty of telling her not to do so because I felt sorry for the youngsters having his own issues as a teenager. But she was angry telling me not to feel.sorty for him etc etc..Anyway I deleted her name after that because it was making me morose to read that. Why shd people wash their dirty linen on a public atform ? What do they gain ?

This mentioned incident was truly shocking, but there are cases where such impacts are happening and in some cases there has been some sort of negativeness as well as tension ripping into minds for some. Due to presence of face book on smart phones as well as availability phones and low cost of Internet the spreading of Internet and smart phones now reached to far and wide of India and that makes every persos or most of the persons to have such social media accounts. What it lacks the most is all about all these social media functions does provide huge form of privacy freedoms to users and it s for them to learn and activate those.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The whole problem arises when people forget their limits and limitations while using Social Media. I know, many are of the opinion revealing personal details in Social Media is prestigious.

Isolated instances should not be expanded to represent the whole society.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.