Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Postings on Social media warrant for carefulness. Above all one should have the responsibility. Irresponsible postings may lead to several undesirable results.  An example of Such irresponsible postings created an artificial scarcity of salt.
. I heard in the News channels that none other than, President Trump tweeted  that Women should not be believed. This led to, Women from 63 Countries protested and are on war path with Trump.

Above all there had been many such privacy settings which users should implement while posting to social medias. Sometimes by allowing to too many applications some privacy settings of social medias could lead to public virew and it is important to allow such and such applications after through and detailed readings. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

This incident now don't shock us as it earlier use to because it is becoming common now a day, we are almost becoming a part of like this incident.

sdfafa

usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote..
Isolated instances should not be expanded to represent the whole society.
anil wrote:

It is my opinion that we should be shared any details about our family life with any one. Relation between husband and wife is of special nature. We must be keep it up to our self.

It is the isolated instances that cause death that get highlighted ..

I agree with anil that one should be careful while sharing information of Facebook. I see so many of my friends giving minute by minute information as to where they are and how many days they would be away, where they intend going ..dont they realise that first of all they are laying themselves open to dangers of theft, housebreak , anything is possible !

totally agree!! I remember one kidnapping case of a preschooler which caught some media attention. The over enthusiastic mom clicked her child's picture with the caption "First day to school" and posted it. The school board with full address came in the background of the picture. The child was kidnapped from the school. When the case was solved by police, it was through some common friend and so on, the culprit got the picture on facebook. 

So one has to be really cautious about what to share and about the safety guidelines.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: rambabu
rambabu wrote:

In moderation, Social Media can be a great way to connect to others to relate to their peers and to express themselves. Over exposure to Social media can have serious negative consequences. Display of everything and clicking on Likes is mere madness. Desire to disclose personal information about ourselves to others is ingrained in the human condition.

Agreed , like you click likes here randomly , which according to you is madness ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.