Why is healthy lifestyle important?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is important to have a healthy lifestyle. It is good for health, brain and attitudes. It boosts energy, improves mood, it helps to fight with diseases and stay healthier for longer times and of course stay active for longer durations. Regular exercises, eating at appropriate time and good rest could improve life span and mental and reasoning abilities. It does provides better helath and well defined lifestyles and improve mental power. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

It is important to have a healthy lifestyle. It is good for health, brain and attitudes. It boosts energy, improves mood, it helps to fight with diseases and stay healthier for longer times and of course stay active for longer durations. Regular exercises, eating at appropriate time and good rest could improve life span and mental and reasoning abilities. It does provides better helath and well defined lifestyles and improve mental power. 

The benefits of Health are innumerable. Your food and physical activity choices each day affect your health- how you feel today, tomorrow and the future. Choose a change that you can make today and move toward healthy you

I start my day with a morning brisk walk. In the evenings a Do Yoga. These practices made me ailment free

Healthy lifestyle is imperative for us. Who will not want healthy lifestyle? But there are many things to be kept in consideration to enjoy healthy lifestyle. Daily exercises, eating fresh fruits & vegetables, avoiding junk foods, laughing, being happy, yoga, meditation, etc are some ways by which one can stay healthy and fit.

Sarita Kumari wrote:

Healthy lifestyle is imperative for us. Who will not want healthy lifestyle? But there are many things to be kept in consideration to enjoy healthy lifestyle. Daily exercises, eating fresh fruits & vegetables, avoiding junk foods, laughing, being happy, yoga, meditation, etc are some ways by which one can stay healthy and fit.

Additionally, spending time with those people who have positive thinking too contribute a lot in keeping you fit.

Healthy lifestyle includes physical, mental and emotional fitness. To a great extent the choices we make in day to day life decides our lifestyle....Diet, way of life, thought process, attitude... Everything decides our lifestyle and a healthy lifestyle helps us enjoy life and love life..Be positive and spread positivity

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Healthy lifestyle includes physical, mental and emotional fitness. To a great extent the choices we make in day to day life decides our lifestyle....Diet, way of life, thought process, attitude... Everything decides our lifestyle and a healthy lifestyle helps us enjoy life and love life..Be positive and spread positivity

Diet plays an important role in keeping you healthy. An ideal Diet includes Green vegetables,Pulses, leafy vegetables. It is good to avoid Red meat. But fish is very good. 

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Diet plays an important role in keeping you healthy. An ideal Diet includes Green vegetables,Pulses, leafy vegetables. It is good to avoid Red meat. But fish is very good. 

Milk and milk products also essential for keeping us healthy. I think a person who have health problems tell better about benefits of healthy life style.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Milk and milk products also essential for keeping us healthy. I think a person who have health problems tell better about benefits of healthy life style.

I would also include a lifestyle where people eat all that comes their way and are not fussy about food and yet remain healthy , because their immunity is much higher because of the exposure.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Milk and Milk products may add fat. I will not take. I prefer Butter milk

Diet or daily food habits is important, apart from this well scheduled sleep time, keep calmer mind, regular health check ups, continual zeal to update knowledge about it and regular exercise pose for a perfect life balance. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.