Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    There is a saying. If Wealth is lost, it can be earned back.. But if Health is lost, every thing is lost. This itself says about the importance of Health.


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    Arunima Singh
    Platinum Mate
    70 1.72k 13.5k

    Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for one self as well as to pass it on to your children. Parents keep scratching their heads to teach healthy lifestyle to their children where self discipline is an inseparable part. If they lead a healthy lifestyle, they pass it on to children naturally without any added effort


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for one self as well as to pass it on to your children. Parents keep scratching their heads to teach healthy lifestyle to their children where self discipline is an inseparable part. If they lead a healthy lifestyle, they pass it on to children naturally without any added effort

    On the flip side these days youngsters are so conscious of their diet and health  that they are the ones keeping watch on their parents too. In my family my children are constantly reminding me not to eat this or that and to drink water , stop drinking coca cola because I simply can't resist it ..lol


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for one self as well as to pass it on to your children. Parents keep scratching their heads to teach healthy lifestyle to their children where self discipline is an inseparable part. If they lead a healthy lifestyle, they pass it on to children naturally without any added effort

    Children imitate the parents or the elders. I used to imitate my Grand father, who was a health freak. He used to wake up early in the Morning and go to the fields. After some time, he used to take me to the fields. This made me too a health a health freak. Now, I do my Yoga in the mornings and brisk walks without failure. Due to this, I formed many health habits. I eat in proper time and sleep in the proper time.


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    jabeen
    Platinum Mate
    0 1.45k 11.2k
    usha manohar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for one self as well as to pass it on to your children. Parents keep scratching their heads to teach healthy lifestyle to their children where self discipline is an inseparable part. If they lead a healthy lifestyle, they pass it on to children naturally without any added effort

    On the flip side these days youngsters are so conscious of their diet and health  that they are the ones keeping watch on their parents too. In my family my children are constantly reminding me not to eat this or that and to drink water , stop drinking coca cola because I simply can't resist it ..lol

    Children nowadays are generally conscious about their diet. With the vast information found in the internet, they try to follow it religiously. Even my niece is like that. She avoids potato as she read an article that it adds to obesity. Similarly avoids anything fats or oily stuff.


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    jabeen wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for one self as well as to pass it on to your children. Parents keep scratching their heads to teach healthy lifestyle to their children where self discipline is an inseparable part. If they lead a healthy lifestyle, they pass it on to children naturally without any added effort

    On the flip side these days youngsters are so conscious of their diet and health  that they are the ones keeping watch on their parents too. In my family my children are constantly reminding me not to eat this or that and to drink water , stop drinking coca cola because I simply can't resist it ..lol

    Children nowadays are generally conscious about their diet. With the vast information found in the internet, they try to follow it religiously. Even my niece is like that. She avoids potato as she read an article that it adds to obesity. Similarly avoids anything fats or oily stuff.

    It is good that your niece is very conscious about her diet ..Including proteins at every meal is something most youngsters seem to know. We have a canteen at school started by a local man but the food he supplied was quite average and boring so the students complained and later formed a committee to regulate the food so that it is healthy and balanced to which he agreed. I was surprised and glad to see proteins included in both vegetarian and non vegetarian food stuff ..These students are from a small town and mostly villages but they are aware !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    Good habits or bad habits will start from Home it self. We  are non vegetarians by birth. but since a long time, we stopped Non vegetarians. Occasionally we eat fish.  Otherwise, we eat vegetarian food.This trend continued. Now all our family members are free from life threatening ailments. Additionally, children in their schools attend Yoga and physical exercise.


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    rambabu wrote:

    Good habits or bad habits will start from Home it self. We  are non vegetarians by birth. but since a long time, we stopped Non vegetarians. Occasionally we eat fish.  Otherwise, we eat vegetarian food.This trend continued. Now all our family members are free from life threatening ailments. Additionally, children in their schools attend Yoga and physical exercise.

    Are you trying to say that eating non vegetarian food makes you fall sick, what kind of crap is that ?


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Good habits or bad habits will start from Home it self. We  are non vegetarians by birth. but since a long time, we stopped Non vegetarians. Occasionally we eat fish.  Otherwise, we eat vegetarian food.This trend continued. Now all our family members are free from life threatening ailments. Additionally, children in their schools attend Yoga and physical exercise.

    Are you trying to say that eating non vegetarian food makes you fall sick, what kind of crap is that ?

    It is a truth. One should avoid meat altogether. An occasional chicken is OK.. Totally vegetarian food especially with Green and leafy vegetables.

     


  • Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Are you a dietician now along with all other qualifications you give yourself?


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Can you cry in water?

This is a funny type of poll where I would like to see how you people vote and what are your views regarding the same. It is funny type of a question but still good to know what you people have to say about it. So go ahead friends and caster your vote.
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 3 answer(s).
/polls/funny-polls/5923-can-you-cry-in-water.json?task=poll.vote
5923
radio
[{"id":"20384","title":"Yes","votes":"38","type":"x","order":"0","pct":38.38,"resources":[]},{"id":"20385","title":"No","votes":"39","type":"x","order":"0","pct":39.39,"resources":[]},{"id":"20386","title":"Cant't Say","votes":"22","type":"x","order":"0","pct":22.22,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200