Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is a saying. If Wealth is lost, it can be earned back.. But if Health is lost, every thing is lost. This itself says about the importance of Health.

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for one self as well as to pass it on to your children. Parents keep scratching their heads to teach healthy lifestyle to their children where self discipline is an inseparable part. If they lead a healthy lifestyle, they pass it on to children naturally without any added effort

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for one self as well as to pass it on to your children. Parents keep scratching their heads to teach healthy lifestyle to their children where self discipline is an inseparable part. If they lead a healthy lifestyle, they pass it on to children naturally without any added effort

On the flip side these days youngsters are so conscious of their diet and health  that they are the ones keeping watch on their parents too. In my family my children are constantly reminding me not to eat this or that and to drink water , stop drinking coca cola because I simply can't resist it ..lol

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

Children imitate the parents or the elders. I used to imitate my Grand father, who was a health freak. He used to wake up early in the Morning and go to the fields. After some time, he used to take me to the fields. This made me too a health a health freak. Now, I do my Yoga in the mornings and brisk walks without failure. Due to this, I formed many health habits. I eat in proper time and sleep in the proper time.

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

On the flip side these days youngsters are so conscious of their diet and health  that they are the ones keeping watch on their parents too. In my family my children are constantly reminding me not to eat this or that and to drink water , stop drinking coca cola because I simply can't resist it ..lol

Children nowadays are generally conscious about their diet. With the vast information found in the internet, they try to follow it religiously. Even my niece is like that. She avoids potato as she read an article that it adds to obesity. Similarly avoids anything fats or oily stuff.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Children nowadays are generally conscious about their diet. With the vast information found in the internet, they try to follow it religiously. Even my niece is like that. She avoids potato as she read an article that it adds to obesity. Similarly avoids anything fats or oily stuff.

It is good that your niece is very conscious about her diet ..Including proteins at every meal is something most youngsters seem to know. We have a canteen at school started by a local man but the food he supplied was quite average and boring so the students complained and later formed a committee to regulate the food so that it is healthy and balanced to which he agreed. I was surprised and glad to see proteins included in both vegetarian and non vegetarian food stuff ..These students are from a small town and mostly villages but they are aware !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good habits or bad habits will start from Home it self. We  are non vegetarians by birth. but since a long time, we stopped Non vegetarians. Occasionally we eat fish.  Otherwise, we eat vegetarian food.This trend continued. Now all our family members are free from life threatening ailments. Additionally, children in their schools attend Yoga and physical exercise.

rambabu wrote:

Good habits or bad habits will start from Home it self. We  are non vegetarians by birth. but since a long time, we stopped Non vegetarians. Occasionally we eat fish.  Otherwise, we eat vegetarian food.This trend continued. Now all our family members are free from life threatening ailments. Additionally, children in their schools attend Yoga and physical exercise.

Are you trying to say that eating non vegetarian food makes you fall sick, what kind of crap is that ?

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Are you trying to say that eating non vegetarian food makes you fall sick, what kind of crap is that ?

It is a truth. One should avoid meat altogether. An occasional chicken is OK.. Totally vegetarian food especially with Green and leafy vegetables.

Are you a dietician now along with all other qualifications you give yourself?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.