Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Healthy lifestyle includes physical, mental and emotional fitness. To a great extent the choices we make in day to day life decides our lifestyle....Diet, way of life, thought process, attitude... Everything decides our lifestyle and a healthy lifestyle helps us enjoy life and love life..Be positive and spread positivity

Diet plays an important role in keeping you healthy. An ideal Diet includes Green vegetables,Pulses, leafy vegetables. It is good to avoid Red meat. But fish is very good. 

Milk and milk products also essential for keeping us healthy. I think a person who have health problems tell better about benefits of healthy life style.

I would also include a lifestyle where people eat all that comes their way and are not fussy about food and yet remain healthy , because their immunity is much higher because of the exposure.

Yes immunity system depends of our living style people living in poor hygenic condition have better immunity system. People living is slums are it example.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Healthy lifestyle includes physical, mental and emotional fitness. To a great extent the choices we make in day to day life decides our lifestyle....Diet, way of life, thought process, attitude... Everything decides our lifestyle and a healthy lifestyle helps us enjoy life and love life..Be positive and spread positivity

Diet plays an important role in keeping you healthy. An ideal Diet includes Green vegetables,Pulses, leafy vegetables. It is good to avoid Red meat. But fish is very good. 

Milk and milk products also essential for keeping us healthy. I think a person who have health problems tell better about benefits of healthy life style.

Milk and Milk products may add fat. I will not take. I prefer Butter milk

Butter milk is nice one but you can use fat free milk and it products.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I never tried Fat free Milk. .  i am used to Butter Milk  and did not face  any problems. It helps in easy digestion.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I never tried Fat free Milk. .  i am used to Butter Milk  and did not face  any problems. It helps in easy digestion.

Yes butter milk is helpful is digestion, but milk is essential for health, Tries fat free milk and its curd.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes butter milk is helpful is digestion, but milk is essential for health, Tries fat free milk and its curd.

I will try.  As i said, Butter Milk helped me in reducing my indigestion problem

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I will try.  As i said, Butter Milk helped me in reducing my indigestion problem

OK use both tonned milk and butter milk.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I would also include a lifestyle where people eat all that comes their way and are not fussy about food and yet remain healthy , because their immunity is much higher because of the exposure.

Yes immunity system depends of our living style people living in poor hygenic condition have better immunity system. People living is slums are it example.

You dont have to live in slums to develop a high immunity ...There are people who eat only what suits them rejecting many things and not brave enough to venture outside their comfort zone either regarding food or lifestyle ..that is not healthy ! People should fall sick and recover and experience different kinds of ailments and test their health , to me that seems much more healthy ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good eating habits and either physical exercise or Yoga will contribute a lot in keeping you hale and healthy.

Being healthy is important because it makes you free from ailments

Re: Why is Healthy Lifestyle Important?

by  » 4 months ago

Yes butter milk is helpful is digestion, but milk is essential for health, Try fat free milk and its curd..

Milk is very essential for us and drinking at least two glasses milk should be made mandatory to overcome calcium deficiency that occurs as you grow older. Similarly curds and other milk products like paneer and cheese are packed with protein .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We in our house use green, leafy vegetables regularly. We do not use milk. Butter milk is a must. Also usage of cereals is must.

Though old, these food habits keep me active, hale and healthy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.