Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A healthy life is crucially important for everyone but someone do care of it and someone don't.It all depends on who health is maintained.But I don't believe on what everyone says that don't eat this thing or that thing because eating does not matter a lot.Eating everything depends upon who much we eat and at what time we eat.To remain healthy important is that in what quantity you eat everything.To remain healthy is to mean that you are free from diseases and you are fully fit and final.

http://www.healthline.com/health/5-benefits-healthy-habits#overview1.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Your link has to be activated

Anyhow, I am of the opinion , " Health is wealth " They say if wealth is lost, it can be earned back. If health is lost every thing is lost,

Wisdom lies in protecting your health

It is not essential for a member to force some boring and stupid views that he has written a hundred times already on other members since this will be read by all members . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If a member forces and if the other member yields, the mistake lies with the other

Lol, honest ly you come up with such stupid logics to defend your action .. but either way your itchy fingers can t stop looks like 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The other member when he said, health hasgot be given all importance, I responded  in my own way. That's all.

If course by now we all know your ways ...

Thank you

When there is pollution on the forums by an irritating and shameless member how can there be a scope for any healthy and informative discussion ? 

Healthy lifestyle is important as that is the source of all happiness & people should make their lifestyle more healthy through modernisation of food habits & making food lifestyle simple & convenient apart from healthy & nutritious as this will make us happy & healthy

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.