Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divya wrote:

I feel we tend to be more self centered these days because the concept of family has changed. Previously when there we big families there used to be more interactions and adjustments inside the family. But these days that is limited. And hence people tend to be more concerned about themselves without having a second thought about the others.

Even I feel that Living in a joint family help a person to be less selfish. In a joint family a person cannot always have his way. He has to think about others also. Moreover there are always someone to guide you to the right path. The elders play a very important role in instilling such moral values in their children.

Thank you said by: Divya

Selfishness is human trait. All the humans irrespective of gender, look after their needs first.

Like anywhere else some people are more selfish than others , it is the degree of selfishness that differentiates an individual from others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Being selfish is one's own choice.I think I am selfish at my study and work too.Its fare to be the selfish person for your own wellbeing.But there is no place of selfishness in our own relationships.

There is saying in Telugu, that means, before anything else you think of yourself. 

Selfishness is there in every sphere of life.

rambabu wrote:

There is saying in Telugu, that means, before anything else you think of yourself. 

I hope its not your own interpretation of the Telugu proverb. If there really is such saying in Telugu, I dread to think what would become of the world if everyone take that saying seriously. It might surprise you to know that many people does many things without any selfish motive. They work for their satisfaction.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I hope its not your own interpretation of the Telugu proverb. If there really is such saying in Telugu, I dread to think what would become of the world if everyone take that saying seriously. It might surprise you to know that many people does many things without any selfish motive. They work for their satisfaction.

LOL...I had similar thoughts when I read the post , that it was one of rambabu's own special quotes to suit his temperament !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Selfish is human nature and its part of life. Somewhere selfish is good and somewhere its bad we need to maintain that difference to become good man.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think desire to increase one's knowledge is nothing selfish. You get double benefit by reading as many articles as you canbikini

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Exactly. Desire to read is not at all selfishness. One learns from life and books will help in improving the Society.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.