Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Greedy people invest in such frauds willingly and then when cheated cry hoarse. No sympathies for them.

True. Greediness to make money in a jiffy is the main reason for investing in such Fraud Companies  Hope such people learn a lesson at least now.

It is very easy to dupe naive people online. One of my friend received a friend request message from her long lost friend in Facebook. She accepted her as friend and started chatting regularly. The long lost friend mentioned that she was in Russia and wants to send her some gifts. Later she gave her details to track the consignment from courier service. A day later she received a phone call asking her to deposit 50000Rs to collect the consignment which has reached Delhi. She was told that since she is receiving an imported things she has to pay the tax. Without verifying, my friend deposited the amount asked in the bank account given. Only later when she didn't hear anything further she realized she was duped.

Gullibility is the reason behind all these incidents.Dreams to make big money in a short time drive people to go to any length. Only such people suffer. Lose money.

I know a case, the loser, unable to bear the shock committed suicide.

Before investing your hard earned money one should be cautious and inquire in detail about the authenticity of the employee. Frauds are always there eyeing at fooling people and making money. You fall in trap either because of your greediness or because of your ill fate. Though, the father son duo are arrested, it will a lot of struggle for people to get their money back. They might not even get it.

This is not the first case of this type, neither it will be the last one

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Before investing your hard earned money one should be cautious and inquire in detail about the authenticity of the employee. Frauds are always there eyeing at fooling people and making money. You fall in trap either because of your greediness or because of your ill fate. Though, the father son duo are arrested, it will a lot of struggle for people to get their money back. They might not even get it.

This is not the first case of this type, neither it will be the last one

I agree with you. A bit of thinking before investing in such fraud companies would ave made a big difference. There are lot of websites, that will help in  verifying  the authenticity of such sites. In fact, the thread poster utilised the services of these sites and could find out the truth.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

This website was not listed as scam on any forum, but people have questions that how this company was giving rs 5 just for clicking links, that's why I have not invested any amount in this fraud and told my other friends not to invest, but few said that you cannot progress without taking risk.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Yesterday a fraud thing happened to me I brought a 128 gb memory card from a website name as bookmyoffer and they provided me a fake 128 gb card, So I suggest all my friend not to buy anything from this site.

sdfafa

If you are cheated then report this to concerned government departments, also add your comments to social forums so that people will be aware of such fraud companies.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Now a days 'online fraud' is happening too much. Govt. should take some serious steps again hacker.

jabeen wrote:

It is very easy to dupe naive people online. One of my friend received a friend request message from her long lost friend in Facebook. She accepted her as friend and started chatting regularly. The long lost friend mentioned that she was in Russia and wants to send her some gifts. Later she gave her details to track the consignment from courier service. A day later she received a phone call asking her to deposit 50000Rs to collect the consignment which has reached Delhi. She was told that since she is receiving an imported things she has to pay the tax. Without verifying, my friend deposited the amount asked in the bank account given. Only later when she didn't hear anything further she realized she was duped.

You know Jabeen, this kind of fraud that you mentioned has happened a few times in Pune in the recent months. Only in these cases, the duper happened to have met women on online matrimonial sites, they chatted a few times, got horoscopes matched and fixed the wedding without meeting in person. The men then 'sent' these young women expensive jewellery, perfumes, designer clothes etc. and duped the women to the tune of 15-20 lakhs in each incident! I really wonder why these women failed to verify the authenticity of the gifts or the men!

Similarly, this particular online fraud, Rs. 5 per click!! that should have sent the warning bells ringing. Who gives so much money to do such simple task??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.