Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Earlier it was the Nigerians who duped several people by promising them loads of money that is somehow miraculously waiting to find its way into their accounts ! Unbelievably several believed such a claim which any body could see was fake ! If people want to be so gullible no one can help them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Earlier it was the Nigerians who duped several people by promising them loads of money that is somehow miraculously waiting to find its way into their accounts ! Unbelievably several believed such a claim which any body could see was fake ! If people want to be so gullible no one can help them..

LOL :) I still receive those emails! And also the ones that come supposedly from someone in USA or UK dying from cancer and that they have had an epiphany and wishing to do something good, wish to bestow their millions on me before dying! I once replied to one email out of curiosity and immediately I got a reply back asking for bank details etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Biggest fraud by a NOIDA company is freedom 251. Smartphone in Rs 251. No one got this mobile.

Any how,, I am saved. I came to know about this phone only through the thread posted my Manoj

I also saves because from the first day it was my views that with in this cost it is not possible to gave a smart phone. I didn't book it.

vijay wrote:

Greedy people invest in such frauds willingly and then when cheated cry hoarse. No sympathies for them.

We Indian prefer low cost products. Quality is not important for us. Flood of Chinines products is its proof.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Biggest fraud by a NOIDA company is freedom 251. Smartphone in Rs 251. No one got this mobile.

Any how,, I am saved. I came to know about this phone only through the thread posted my Manoj

I also saves because from the first day it was my views that with in this cost it is not possible to gave a smart phone. I didn't book it.

That is a wise thing you have done Anil..otherwise, you would have lost your Hard earned Money.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Greedy people invest in such frauds willingly and then when cheated cry hoarse. No sympathies for them.

We Indian prefer low cost products. Quality is not important for us. Flood of Chinines products is its proof.

To a certain extent it also has to do with our economic status but generally the very quality of our lives are low in India, take our roads , public cleanliness or quality of service in any office, it is all below par. Living in such a society people are perpetually looking for discounts and sops..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Genuine PTC websites never ask to first deposit money for giving clickable links. It is free to register and work on these sites, and doesn't pay such a high amount for every click. If someone is asking for money then the company is definitely fraud, it will collect the money and ran away.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: rambabu

OK.  How many follow these these guide lines.? The moment some people see such fraud sites, without thinking, they blindly become members of such fraud Companies. Their greed makes them blind.

Some people want to become wealthy overnight, and do anything to achieve their target. Thus they are the target for these fraud companies. Many educated people have invested in this company knowing the facts, but they thought they will earn good return till the company collapse or ran away.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: rambabu

These Fraud companies  are clever  and know the weakness of some people. This is where, these Fraud  Companies are succeeding. I don't blame the companies. I blame the people, who never learn the lesson.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.