Hi Friends, I am Kiran Thakur - new member. I am an Engineer and currently preparing for Civil Services. I am new to this community so please do  cooperate.

Thank you

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome, Kiran Thakur to this great site.Hope you will to take part in all the activities.Anyhow don't forget to go through FAQ

Thank you said by: KIRAN

Hello Kiran, you are most welcome here and wish you all the best for your civil service selection.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome, I am hope this site will help you in preparing civil examination. Good luck

Welcome Kiran. Hope you will enjoy interacting. Wish you all the best

Welcome Kiran, this is a good platform to interact with different people with different knowledge. So keep posting your thoughts and read others thoughts.

http://www.comparenshop.in

welcome kiran, i think you are very happy to join boddunan, this is very good platform to share your views and your ideas and always you get something new news from this.

Welcome Kiran, nice to have someone who is preparing for the civil services examination. Hope we will some good insights from you in the discussions.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome Kiran Thakur, I hope you stay here for long time.

sdfafa

Hello Kiran, welcome onboard. Hope you have a great time here. Looking forward to your participation

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.