Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is no real difference in character of MNS and Shiva Sena. Both are equally communal and regionalist. BJP is also communal but not regionalist. Hence it does not matter who wins more- all three are evil forces. . 

It is right Shiv Sena and MNS is communal and regionalist, but BJP is not a communal and regionalist party. If BJP is regionalist party than congress, SP and BSP is also regionalist parties.

Today all parties are regional in their outlook.

vijay wrote:

Yes it is some what right, Ruling party in Center, BJP have not any base in south as East.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Yes it is some what right, Ruling party in Center, BJP have not any base in south as East.

BJP ruled Karnataka earlier and is now the second largest party in the state ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So how does it help?

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

BJP ruled Karnataka earlier and is now the second largest party in the state ..

Only one state is not enough for a party to be national party. BJP is strong only in North.

rambabu wrote:

How many MLA of BJP in Andhra?

Exact number of MLAsI I cannot say.Bu TDP  and BJP formed theGovernment

rambabu wrote:

Exact number of MLAsI I cannot say.Bu TDP  and BJP formed theGovernment

I also don't know but I thing no of MLA is not so much that proved that BJP have sound base in Andhra. It may be possible that election by election condition of BJP will improve in Andhra.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.