Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

one thing for sure that these results were a blow to the face of hate politics by local regional parties. It is good to see that people rose above regionalism and voted for change. Hope the winning party stands to the expectations of the voters.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

@ Vijay

Alliance between BJP and TDP paved way to a corruption free governance. Additionally,It is because of this alliance AP has been selected for the prestigious Award, "State of the Year".

By whom and for what achievement?  Please specify.

@ rambabu, what kind do of an award is that ? And for which year ? Please provide an article link.to substantiate that . I know that AP was ranked eighth in year 2014- 2015 among all states ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The award is given by a TV channel , which does so every year to different states. ..Hope you went through the article ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.