Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Definitely. Anupam Kher has double standards.He speaks one and does another.. I don't hesitate to call him as venomous. Yes. If I am as bad as Anupam Kher you can deal with me in a similar manner.

I feel both Anupam Kher and Kirron Kher are very talented actors and Kirron Kher won the national award on the basis of her acting skills.But yes what Anupam Kher did is morally and ethically very wrong and today he is bolstering of nationalism  and moralism which actually contradicts with his very act of cheating.

jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

People like Anupam Kher  are venomous  from head to toe . Such people are dangerous to the Society. They should be thrown out once and for all.

Isn't it taking it too far?? No doubt what Anupam Kher did was morally and ethically very wrong and should be condemned but seriously does he become venomous  from head to toe for it?  And If every unethical person should be thrown out of society, should we deal the same with you?

LOL , half the time rambabu does not know what he is talking about. He posts for points , either parrots others posts  and simply writes for the sake of saying something which does not make sense most of the time ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

People like Anupam Kher  are venomous  from head to toe . Such people are dangerous to the Society. They should be thrown out once and for all.

Isn't it taking it too far?? No doubt what Anupam Kher did was morally and ethically very wrong and should be condemned but seriously does he become venomous  from head to toe for it?  And If every unethical person should be thrown out of society, should we deal the same with you?

LOL , half the time rambabu does not know what he is talking about. He posts for points , either parrots others posts  and simply writes for the sake of saying something which does not make sense most of the time ..

It's too much. I started this thread to put forward Anupam Kher's wrong doing and we can definitely discuss about it. To establish our point there is no need to be that abusive. Actually, a morally degraded act should be criticized but personal attack is not justified at all.    

shampasaid

I am sure that there have been several such violations that have taken place and are probably taking place . But in Anupam Kher s case it was exposed ...It does not mean that the rest are great personalities. Most of the National awards were rigged and were given to actors or people who were close to the political party even if they did not deserve it . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I am sure that there have been several such violations that have taken place and are probably taking place . But in Anupam Kher s case it was exposed ...It does not mean that the rest are great personalities. Most of the National awards were rigged and were given to actors or people who were close to the political party even if they did not deserve it . 

Absolutely correct. I also did not know about this rigging but got to know when the veteran Bengali actress disclosed it on television. Such incidents are very rampant. Even unworthy people get awards but the point is it should be condemned. This should not be the responsibility of the media alone but general people must raise question against all the violations that take place in deciding awards and so on.   

shampasaid

Until exposed everything seems to be going on well. I heard even the  prestigious Oscars were manipulated. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.