The topic is locked.

SHAME ON EDITORS AND ADMIN THEY CHEATED MY MONEY TWO TIMES, ONCE WHEN I REACHED 1500 AND THE SECOND WHEN I REACHED 2250. IF ADMIN WAS IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD HAVE SPITTED ON HIS FACE, I CURSE HIM THAT HE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY IN HIS LIFE EVER FROM NOW.

sdfafa

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why don't you also proclaim the dishonest means that you use to earn money, which is why you are not getting paid in the first place? That would be better instead of falsely claiming that only those who are close to admin get paid! Stop posting such threads and go somewhere else where your method of earning is allowed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This will obviously not help you but at the same time I wish the admin pays him off since we can see his name on the payment list , it only makes him more frustrated and desperate  .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

This will obviously not help you but at the same time I wish the admin pays him off since we can see his name on the payment list , it only makes him more frustrated and desperate  .

Earnings are automated and so so he shows up on Payment list but you know how he has earned that money and also read his language regarding spitting on face. Who would pay such a person ever for getting abused?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Earnings are automated and so so he shows up on Payment list but you know how he has earned that money and also read his language regarding spitting on face. Who would pay such a person ever for getting abused?

Yes I agree, but I feel that the admin shd finally deal with him one way or the other !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.