Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course, it takes time for a change in the condition of women in the Society. But,the change should be fast.A woman should be given respect that she deserves.

Judgemental views of people around a female is the greatest hindrance to female. Every female has been stereotyped or has stereotyped other female. Women empowerment should be about making individual choices and the decision has to be respected. But a woman making an off beat choice faces a lot of criticism, in fact more by women than men. Even the so called modern women don't put their foot back when it comes to criticizing a woman who does not fit into the picture of modern women according to them.

So when we talk about equal status with the opposite gender, we have to think... Have we achieved equality amongst ourselves??? Are we taking all women together?? Are we able to draw a line between feminism and feminazism?? I have a view that feminazism is equally damaging as patriarchal mindset when it comes to women empowerment

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Right now  Woman empowerment is highly essential. Today women are as competent as men

Arunima Singh wrote:

Judgemental views of people around a female is the greatest hindrance to female. Every female has been stereotyped or has stereotyped other female. Women empowerment should be about making individual choices and the decision has to be respected. But a woman making an off beat choice faces a lot of criticism, in fact more by women than men. Even the so called modern women don't put their foot back when it comes to criticizing a woman who does not fit into the picture of modern women according to them.

So when we talk about equal status with the opposite gender, we have to think... Have we achieved equality amongst ourselves??? Are we taking all women together?? Are we able to draw a line between feminism and feminazism?? I have a view that feminazism is equally damaging as patriarchal mindset when it comes to women empowerment

Absolutely, unless women change their mindset and begin giving space to other women not much can be achieved. Normally it a the women who resort to gossip about other women and within the home atmosphere a lady has to directly deal with other women. I have known scores of ladies being curtailed in their career because of the negative attitude of the mother, grand mother or mother in law..

Rambabu , parrotting as usual ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

Earlier today I got the same link on WhatsApp ...All of us laud Buddha's great qualities but give little thought to his wife who must have suffered silently in her own way..I guess there is a lot of strength required to carry on with your responsibilities inspite of the adversities rather than cut and run when you have had enough of this world ! 

Yes, I too got it on WhatsApp. Then I thought to share it here so searched it on Google and shared the link. Even I wrote to the person who shared this with me that we, the ladies, also only talk about Buddha and pray to him but never ever spare a minute to think about his wife's sacrifice. Actually, such responsibilities are taken for granted but we must understand that it's such a difficult task to raise a child all alone.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.