Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

She should have joined a political party and tried her luck. 

Latest news says,  the efforts of BJP  to form the Government in Manipur with the support of 40 MLAs from Other parties  succeeded. Same is the case in Goa. Manohar Parrikar would be the CM of Goa.

Another nonsensical post from rambabu since Manipur has just 60 seats and BJP has won 21 , so where are the 40 MLAs? Do they include Congress as well...Honestly he is becoming ridiculous to the extreme..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@USHA in both Manipur and Goa the Congress is number 1 and BJP is number 2. As per your wish they should have joined but cannot. Also you had stated that number 1 should form government. Now what is your comment. Remember I had said that if Congress is number 1 viewpoint will change!.

Ideally thats what shd happen but after what members like yourself had to say I feel that you are all right and I was wrong ,it is the final  outcome that matters and where Congress party is concerned there is no ideology of any sort involved ...like they did in Delhi and Karnataka..

2013 Delhi elections - Cong-7,AAP-27,BJP-32,still cong supported AAP and form govt...

again..

n the 2004 Karnataka elections, the BJP emerged as the single largest party winning 79 out of the 224 seats. However, the Indian National Congress with 65 members and the Janata Dal (Secular) with 58 members formed a coalition government with Dharam Singh of the Congress as Chief minister

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But I feel people of Manipur should have given her an opportunity to prove herself.Her fight for 16 yrs is really applaudable and shows her dedication and commitment to be a true leader.

After CM Ibobi's resignation, BJP is going to form the Government. Just now i have seen TV. In an informal show of strength before the Governor by its NE incharge Ram Madhav paraded 32 MLAs supporting the Party.

The problem is you have no work, so you are here on this forum all day long and probably have the TV on as well. You want to bore the entire forum with your news breaks , sometimes even that you don't get right in your hurry to post  .. Honestly pretty soon a time will come when you and the admin will be the only ones left here ..Not sure about others but my patience is running out  with your childish posts ..

usha manohar wrote:

The problem is you have no work, so you are here on this forum all day long and probably have the TV on as well. You want to bore the entire forum with your news breaks , sometimes even that you don't get right in your hurry to post  .. Honestly pretty soon a time will come when you and the admin will be the only ones left here ..Not sure about others but my patience is running out  with your childish posts ..

He is most active member on this forum, many times he posts valuable thoughts on this forum and many members likes his posts, maybe some of his posts are disliked by some people, but it is his right to post his thoughts being an active member here. If you don't like any of his posts you can ignore it. You have pointed out mistakes in his some of the posts, but regularly commenting on posts targeting a single person doesn't looks fare. So leave it on Boddunan editors, and continue to discuss on posts which are of your interest.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

He is most active member on this forum, many times he posts valuable thoughts on this forum and many members likes his posts, maybe some of his posts are disliked by some people, but it is his right to post his thoughts being an active member here. If you don't like any of his posts you can ignore it. You have pointed out mistakes in his some of the posts, but regularly commenting on posts targeting a single person doesn't looks fare. So leave it on Boddunan editors, and continue to discuss on posts which are of your interest.

You are of course very welcome to your views, however I dont need your advise on how to conduct myself on the forum. I have not commented on your posts nor on your self , so please refrain from doling out free unwanted advise .. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.