Caught between coalition partners TDP and Shiv Sena  the BJP government has buckled and forced Air India to withdraw its ban on flying the  SS MP who has confessed to beating a senior airline official with his chappal 25 times. The FIR is lodged but the police have also not made any move. The Presidential elections are due and every vote counts. Also Maharashtra government could be in danger. How is BJP different than Congress which also buckled under coalition dharma?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am totally disappointed with this decision but absolutely no comparison to scam ridden Congress . I am also sure that Shivsena and its arm twisting tactics would be made to pay when the time is right. ..They shd be !

By the way it is a Madame Sen , TMC MP who had threatened the air India staff not TDP ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Half the time Shiv Sena is surrounded by controversies, most of which are caused directly by them. The last thing they deserve is the government supporting them. 

But that's the Coalition Dharma....More like the Coalition "Drama"

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Shiv Sena is a party well known for Goondaism and hooliganism. Government will not support support such Hooligans.

usha manohar wrote:

I am totally disappointed with this decision but absolutely no comparison to scam ridden Congress . I am also sure that Shivsena and its arm twisting tactics would be made to pay when the time is right. ..They shd be !

By the way it is a Madame Sen , TMC MP who had threatened the air India staff not TDP ..

Shiv Sena MP can now return to using planes.

Air India has lifted its ban on Gaikwad. The end of the boycott comes to an end after written instructions from Civil Aviation ministry to Air India.

RAMBABU your government has supported hooliganism. What say you? @USHA your favorite party has buckled ?

@Vijay If that is Rambabu's government you have no right to criticize it but if you feel you do not like the action of YOUR government you have full right to say for what you feel is wrong or right. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now, this Gaikwad says he would not apologize to AI. He says, he has not done any thing wrong.

Yes , don't say my party. It is BJP uses hooliganism and rowdyism to handle communal Parties like Congress or Shiv Sena.

What is coalition Dharma. This is a good question. I feel that all parties are similar.  The change from ruling to opposition and vice versa simply is change of role and nothing else.  The Shiva Sena MP has obviously indulged in misconduct. But what the BJP can do?  They must support not only the alliance partners but also others for running the government, presidential election etc.  Alliance is nothing but various outfits sailing in same boat.  You cannot quarrel with your fellow travelers sailing in same boat. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi suni51. You do not have to be so touchy about the term your government. It is perhaps a direct translation of the oft used Hindi term aapki sarkar. It is my goverment also.

vijay wrote:

Hi suni51. You do not have to be so touchy about the term your government. It is perhaps a direct translation of the oft used Hindi term aapki sarkar. It is my goverment also.

Definitely. This is every body's Government. I mean these Forums.

Sunil might have joked with you. Please don't take it seriously

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.