No earnings have been updated from last two weeks, has boddunan stopped weekly leadership program or is there any technical problem which will be solved in few days?

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It seems so. Anyhow, Administrator has to answer this.

This did not affect me. As usual I am enjoying the discussion forums.

In fact neither top voter if the day nor credits for articles have been updated since a long time now. It does happen at times when Maverick is busy , so let's hope. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As a matter of fact, I did not notice at all about this updating.

As you said, Administrator may update , Voter of the day and cash credits for articles sooner than later.

When someone has no knowledge and has nothing to add it is better not to make unnecessary posts that don't mean anything ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since the 27th of Feb there has been no update on the earnings page ...Admin has been online but has not bothered to update either because he is busy  ..Let's hope he is busy and is unable to give attention to this site !!!

T be exact it is 26 of Match, there were no updations

Rambabu as usual jumping in...

vikram
Top Voter of the Day
27th March 2017 (7 Votes) 2017-03-28 25.00

After your post, I verified and gave the position

What verification and what position are you talking about ?

About my earnings under the head My earnings.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.