Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

The past record of UK is not good in these matters. Let us hope this time it is successful on geting the fugitive bsck.

That's true, there are more loopholes in their legal  proceedings that helps the crooks escape rather than punish them. Knowing Vijay Mallya, he is bound to manipulate the laws to it's maximum ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think that not need to happy on arrest of Malya. We must be remember that Music director Nadim and Lalit Modi are also wanted person of India but they are spending happy life in UK.

LOL. From the examples you gave, it is evident that criminals know how to escape from the clutches of law.

rambabu wrote:

LOL. From the examples you gave, it is evident that criminals know how to escape from the clutches of law.

Not only I am every one knows about loop holes in law of India.

anil wrote:

I think that not need to happy on arrest of Malya. We must be remember that Music director Nadim and Lalit Modi are also wanted person of India but they are spending happy life in UK.

Each case has to be dealt differently since they are different in nature. Nadim is there on a murder charge and Sushil Modi on money laundering like Malllya. The loop holes are there in both India when these people were able to get away during the previous regime and now bringing them back is not in our hands because UK has to do it according to the extradition procedure..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Not only I am every one knows about loop holes in law of India.

True. The main problem loop  holes in our law. Criminals cleverly make use of them

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.