Cinnamon or Dalchin is a fantastic  source of fiber, Calcium,Iron, Manganese and powerful antioxidants.

Here is a list of health benefits of Cinnamon.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2014/07/10-amazing-health-benefits-of-cinnamon.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let me list out some of your recent posts-

• You can decide if you're healthy or not
  • A healthy lifestyle
  • Natural Painkillers
  • Health Benefits of Cinnamon
  • Coconut Oil and its Benefits
  • Natural healing Force...

All of them seem to be the same. 

The most I can do on this particular post is that I can Google for 'Health Benefits of Cinnamon', I can just copy it here in my language and my work is done. Easy 5 points.

But that's not my definition of a discussion. These are very specific topics. Please take this reply positively.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: rambabu, Rabish Kumar

Not only you anybody can use google search

I too have done the same thing. What is wrong with it ?

Definitely I will take your opinion Positively

rambabu wrote:

Not only you anybody can use google search

I too have done the same thing. What is wrong with it ?

Definitely I will take your opinion Positively

It won't be called a discussion if everyone uses Google search for the purpose of expressing their opinions. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees called Cinnamomum. It is one of highly beneficial and delicious spices available in India. It is acclaimed for having highly effective medical properties for thousands of years. It is high in a substance called cinnamaldehyde, which is responsible for most of the health benefits. There are several surprising health benefits of intake of cinnamon. Some benefits are:

Cinnamon is a rich source of antioxidants. It is loaded with highly potent polyphenol antioxidants that protect the body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.

The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower the risk of disease.

Cinnamon can improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure.

Cinnamon has been shown to significantly increase sensitivity to the hormone insulin.

Cinnamon has been shown to both reduce fasting blood sugar levels, having a potent anti-diabetic effect at 1 to 6 grams per day.

Cinnamon has been shown to lead to various improvements for Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease in animal studies.

Animal studies and test tube experiments indicate that cinnamon may have protective effects against cancer.

Cinnamaldehyde has antifungal and antibacterial properties, which may reduce infections and help fight tooth decay and bad breath.

Test tube studies have shown that cinnamon can help fight HIV-1, the main type of HIV virus in humans.

Studies have shown that another health benefit of cinnamon is that it reduces several of the most common risk factors for heart disease, including high cholesterol levels, high triglyceride levels, and high blood pressure.

Cinnamon has anti-biotic and anti-microbial effects that protect skin from irritations, rashes, allergic reactions, and infections.

They say Cinnamon is more valuable than gold'

Cinnamon has many health benefits. Cinnamon can cure type 2 diabetes. It can lower your bad cholesterol can cure  symptoms of Alzhemeir's and Parkinson's

Thank you said by: Rabish Kumar

Healthiness matters for everyone & so obviously it important.

Cinnamon is one of the most delicious and healthiest spices. There are many health benefits of Cinnamon.. It can lower Blood sugar, reduce heart disease risk.

modern Science has now confirmed what people have known instinctively known for ages

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.