The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I hope BJP doesn't appoint people to continuously glorify them on different public forums.

Because this is getting really annoying. Sure, BJP won. Some other party would be in power after 5-10 years. New parties will be formed, BJP will again win and so on....This is Indian Politics-- Change is in its very nature. No need to gloat.

Every political party in the fray in elections will  use every possible way to win ,not to lose. In this regard BJP is not an exception.

As usual someone has missed the point totally and is off on his own mis interpretation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At present Indian politics is facing problem of alternative. It is looking that in coming it is not possible that any one party can challange BJP. Week opposition is also not good for BJP and democracy. I wants that in coming congress will able to play strong roll of opposition.

Modi wave is here to stay for some more years. The oposition is too weak to challenge. BJP will bring itself down but after some years.

There is always an up and down graph for all political parties but I dont see BJP falling on its face due to hunger for power and arrogance like the previous regime because there is no dynasty clamoring for power nor is there an agenda to divide the nation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is always an up and down graph for all political parties but I dont see BJP falling on its face due to hunger for power and arrogance like the previous regime because there is no dynasty clamoring for power nor is there an agenda to divide the nation !

vijay wrote:

Modi wave is here to stay for some more years. The oposition is too weak to challenge. BJP will bring itself down but after some years.

Modi wave will be there. For any party that can successfully run the Government, a good, strong and effective opposition must be there in a Democratic Country. But where is such opposition ? The present opposition is destructive and always on the look out for various reasons and ways to  dethrone and destabilize the Government.

But the wave seems to be highly  ineffective in Kashmir.

vijay wrote:

But the wave seems to be highly  ineffective in Kashmir.

Wait. Don't be in a hurry. In Kashmir, the Indian Army even today gave a befitting reply to the stone pelting youth. Over a period, you will definitely see how this Modi wave will sweep away these Kashmiri youth

Remember it is Modi Sena

The wave has affected you for sure. You are enjoying its impact even as it has drowned you

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.