The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are mistaken. Modi has not drowned me, rather saved the Country from drowning

I am nominating you for the Bharat Ratna!!!!

Thank you. But pity is your nomination will not be cared ( in a lighter Vein)

vijay wrote:

I am nominating you for the Bharat Ratna!!!!

Judging by the amount of unwanted praise that's been showered on BJP in this post, Modi will personally nominate him for Bharat Ratna.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Modi without an iota of doubt is the most able leader that this Country has ever seen, No amount of praise is more to speak or praise is enough.

In my post I said in a lighter vein.

I guess it is better to close this thread since it has no direction or purpose other than rambabu go on and on about the same thing  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The country was leaderless from 1947 till 2014. RAMBABU was in great difficulties during this period. He did not get a job. He was denied opportunities and had to repeatedly grease palms to continue. He had no freedom of speech till 2014.

I never faced any problem in getting a Job. I never greased anybody's palms. Every thing i got through hard work

vijay wrote:

The country was leaderless from 1947 till 2014. RAMBABU was in great difficulties during this period. He did not get a job. He was denied opportunities and had to repeatedly grease palms to continue. He had no freedom of speech till 2014.

In short, he was drowning. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
vijay wrote:

In short, he was drowning. 

Lol ...that sums it up grinning

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.