The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. I and the entire country loves  Modi and his people friendly schemes like Swatch Bharat, Make in India to name a few

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. Modi is not only a leader but an Idol to  Indians

Speak for yourself. Not every Indian sees him as an Idol. 

This was the case with the previous dynasty rule, Idols can easily be toppled but a good leader remains in peoples heart forever ..The problem with Indian masses is , either they idolize or condemn . There is no balance nor any rationality in their thinking ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think it applies to your views

I would say the same to you that it applies to your views as well...astonished

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You utilize and condemn constantly.Please show whom have I condemned or idolized. Mirror replies ae not welcome.

As the Modi Government completes three years and  as citizens of this Country, it is appropriate to think about  this Unique Leader's Success saga

The very name " MODI" spells Development of this Country.

And I am sure, you too are the Citizen of this Country.and interested to know about his success

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/05/18/the-7-cs-of-narendra-modis-political-success_a_22096765/

vijay wrote:

You utilize and condemn constantly.Please show whom have I condemned or idolized. Mirror replies ae not welcome.

May be you should take a look at your older posts before passing judgement on mine 

No point in taking matte further. Kejriwal type charging leads to nowhere. Enjoy the rambabu channel celebrating three years.

Modi waves continues in the country and Rambabu rules here! So locking the thread now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.