The topic is locked.

A diet which is high in animal protein with a higher risk of (NAFLD) a condition in which fat builds up in the liver in over weight and leads to cancer and malfunction of the liver.

There is a saying if Wealth is lost, it can be earned back. But , if health is lost every thing is lost.

Be careful in the matters of Health.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Another topic meant for primary school essay writing..Honestly...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How many elders know about matters related to Health ?

What a funny question? If you know , then I am sure everyone here knows too and the same health topic has been discussed enough number of times here..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is required. Not only I, every one should know about  Healthy life.

What if the topic is discussed many times ?

So we go on a merry go round discussing the same old topics  ...You may have nothing better to do but I doubt if rest of the members are interested .

Seriously there seems to be no discussion here, especially when others of the same kind are already open. So locking this thread now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.