Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    There are many eligible and deserving candidates for awards but owing to limited numbers of awards many are omitted. This happens even when you invite guests to some functions. Balraj Sahani was also a strong candidate for Padma award but he could not get. 

    Sir, the,topic is about Dadasaheb Phalke Award. Not Padma Awardas

    @rambabu Padma Awards is just an example. I am sure @Gulshan Kumar Ajmani knows it well what to right, why do you always try to prove others wrong?


    shampasaid


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, Sandhya Rani

  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Dadasaheb Phalke Award is presented to those who  contribute to the growth and development of Indian Cinema.

     Rafi, Mukesh and Kishore are popular  singers. DadaSaheb himself produced India's first full length  feature film in 1913

    Hardly contributes to the discussion except give you points. But then you have never cared about that ..

    So, @rambabu you want to say that the legendary singers did not contribute to the world of cinema. I must applaud your observation. According to your opinion the great singers like Lata, Asha, Manna Dey, Bhupen Hazarika did not contribute to the growth of Indian cinema then their award should be taken away. But, if you say they contributed then Mukesh, Rafi and Kishore kumar too contributed and you cannot deny it. Your logic is so baseless.  


    shampasaid


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    RAMBABU is like the rock of Gibraltar. Nothing affects him. He thinks it is his virtue.


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Dadasaheb Phalke Award is presented to those who  contribute to the growth and development of Indian Cinema.

     Rafi, Mukesh and Kishore are popular  singers. DadaSaheb himself produced India's first full length  feature film in 1913

    Hardly contributes to the discussion except give you points. But then you have never cared about that ..

    So, @rambabu you want to say that the legendary singers did not contribute to the world of cinema. I must applaud your observation. According to your opinion the great singers like Lata, Asha, Manna Dey, Bhupen Hazarika did not contribute to the growth of Indian cinema then their award should be taken away. But, if you say they contributed then Mukesh, Rafi and Kishore kumar too contributed and you cannot deny it. Your logic is so baseless.  

    Then, why these singers and Musicians did not get Dadasaheb Phalke Award 

    See the list of Dadasaheb Phalke Award winners. It's only then, you will know how baseless is your logic.

    Do you work for charity, if not for Points ???

     

     


  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    There are many eligible and deserving candidates for awards but owing to limited numbers of awards many are omitted. This happens even when you invite guests to some functions. Balraj Sahani was also a strong candidate for Padma award but he could not get. 

    Sir, the,topic is about Dadasaheb Phalke Award. Not Padma Awardas

    I know but what is true about Phalke is also about Padma.  Just as Balraj Sahni missed Padma, many deserving could miss also Dada Sahab Phalke. I gave an example of inviting guests to a function where you forget to invite some. That applies also to Dada Sahab Phalke.  You may well comment that the thread is about Phalke and not about anything else- inviting guests to a function- padma award and so on. 


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    Got it. Thank you

     

     


  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Dadasaheb Phalke Award is presented to those who  contribute to the growth and development of Indian Cinema.

     Rafi, Mukesh and Kishore are popular  singers. DadaSaheb himself produced India's first full length  feature film in 1913

    Hardly contributes to the discussion except give you points. But then you have never cared about that ..

    So, @rambabu you want to say that the legendary singers did not contribute to the world of cinema. I must applaud your observation. According to your opinion the great singers like Lata, Asha, Manna Dey, Bhupen Hazarika did not contribute to the growth of Indian cinema then their award should be taken away. But, if you say they contributed then Mukesh, Rafi and Kishore kumar too contributed and you cannot deny it. Your logic is so baseless.  

    Then, why these singers and Musicians did not get Dadasaheb Phalke Award 

    See the list of Dadasaheb Phalke Award winners. It's only then, you will know how baseless is your logic.

    Do you work for charity, if not for Points ???

    It is a well known fact that you work only for points and never for qualitative posts. But by questioning Shampa you are questioning her integrity since it is apparent that she contributes because she always has something worthwhile unlike you  who is only interested in grabbing points by hook or crook ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    Of course Mukesh or Md. Rafi contributed a lot  to the Music field. But their contribution did not change the face of Indian Cinema. For example see Viswanath. He is a well known director an excellent Screen play writer. Above all he himself an expert in Karnataka Music.

    All these aspects contributed to the Indian Cinema


  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Of course Mukesh or Md. Rafi contributed a lot  to the Music field. But their contribution did not change the face of Indian Cinema. For example see Viswanath. He is a well known director an excellent Screen play writer. Above all he himself an expert in Karnataka Music.

    All these aspects contributed to the Indian Cinema

    Sachin doesn't have his name on the Lord's honorary board while most famous players do. Does that mean he didn't contribute towards Cricket.??? 

    You should think twice (preferably thrice) before inflicting your comical views on the world. Or may be take a second opinion before posting. 


    “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

       Oscar Wilde


    Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: Why Mukesh, Md. Rafi and Kishore Kumar did not receive Dadasaheb Phalke award?

    by » 3 years ago


    What I said was a clean fact about Dadasaheb Phalke Award.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.