There are three qualities that make someone a true professional.Their ability to work unsupervised, the ability to certify the completion of a task and, finally,

the capability to behave with uprightness at all times.The true professional is also self-aware and is not afraid to confess when he or she is wrong, or refuse

to do something that does not align with his or her worth. According to you?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In my opinion a professional gives his best.

He never compromises when it comes to Quality

Above all, he enjoys his work

The starting line of your description is a Subroto Bagchi quote. Do mention the name when you quote a person.

Coming to the topic, major part of professionalism comes from work experience, either supervised or unsupervised. A professional makes it a habit to take positive inputs from others while putting his own efforts most of the time. He/she doesn't hesitate to acknowledge personal limitations and works with compatibility. A true professional is an asset to an organisation.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Yes, when a member posts a thread, he should acknowledge the person whose quote is used.

Professionals are the back bone of any organization. It is only due these professionals stand out in this cut throat and competitive world.

Thank you said by: Aditya tripathi

Thanks for saying so,actual I don't know that my topic is the quote of Subroto Bagchi.I got an idea of this topic from the magazine where I was reading about professional courses.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Subroto Bagchi quotes (showing 1-15 of 15) ... “There are three qualities that make someone a true professional. These are the ability to work unsupervised, the ability to certify the completion of a job or task and, finally, the ability to behave with integrity at all times.”

It is very clear so probably the magazine had forgotten to give credit where it is due ..

Better late than never, at least now rambabu comes to his senses after having done and denied the same for years  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A professional should give his best from bottom of his heart to get best outcome.

Looking for professional job. Job search here - http://www.sarkariinaukri.com/Latest-Govt-Jobs.php

According to my opinion, a professional individual respects each employee or staff no matter what how big or small their duties are in the work place. The person does not hesitate in providing assistance to their sub-ordinate in clearing their doubts. He or she maintains a friendly attitude but does not share his or her personal life.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

According to my opinion, a professional individual respects each employee or staff no matter what how big or small their duties are in the work place. The person does not hesitate in providing assistance to their sub-ordinate in clearing their doubts. He or she maintains a friendly attitude but does not share his or her personal life.

Absolutely ! Unless the employer develops empathy and sensitivity towards his or her work force and environment he or she will not succeed.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Working as a writer at https://ca.edubirdie.com/research-paper-writing-services I had to do all my best and develop all those qualities to become a real professional. It was hard at first but then I realized that it was a challenge that I needed to overcome.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.