Today I came across an article- "A girl who pushes away".  I also got one point on 'reading' this article.  So what is the issue? The issue is that the article s totally blank and there is nothing to read. A few days ago I also read one such article.  I wonder how blank article could be 'published'. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is indeed perplexing ...by the way , was it an older article or new? Only the admin will be able to solve the puzzle as to how it passed through - editor/publisher  . It would also be interesting to know if cash was credited to this blank article?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Who reads the blank articles the most is the one who gets the most points !!!!

There is no way a blank article is ever published here. But it may so happen that the author published the article, got credits and then after some time decided to go and delete the article. It is the only reason I can think of for an empty article.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

There is no way a blank article is ever published here. But it may so happen that the author published the article, got credits and then after some time decided to go and delete the article. It is the only reason I can think of for an empty article.

Absolutely Kalyani, in fact that is the only explanation that makes sense ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

In that case an article goes out of sight of members, I mean once a member edits his article the cash credit disappears and the article is also goes in unpublished state.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Anyhow, I was astonished to know such a thing happened on this site

rambabu wrote:

Anyhow, I was astonished to know such a thing happened on this site

Nothing astonishes me anymore in online world because some people would do anything to earn nickels and dimes without following any nethics. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

May be some. But most of the members in this site are disciplined and do not resort to any thing that is against the rules of the site

Almost all members are disciplined on this site although there is always a glaring exception..

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

In that case an article goes out of sight of members, I mean once a member edits his article the cash credit disappears and the article is also goes in unpublished state.

Ideally that would be the case, but somehow these particular articles may have missed out due to some technical glitch or something similar!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.