Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

May be some. But most of the members in this site are disciplined and do not resort to any thing that is against the rules of the site

A bit rich coming from you ! If you think yourself to be disciplined and rule-abiding, how come you are opening 8-year-old irrelevant and useless threads???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Now I have come across another funny thing in articles section. There are four articles with same title and content, namely "South Indian'.   You will get one point each on reading all these 'four' articles. Moreover, there are only some points with serial numbers and no real contribution by the 'author'. I wonder how four articles with same title and content could be published. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Now I have come across another funny thing in articles section. There are four articles with same title and content, namely "South Indian'.   You will get one point each on reading all these 'four' articles. Moreover, there are only some points with serial numbers and no real contribution by the 'author'. I wonder how four articles with same title and content could be published. 

At least one member would be jumping with joy at getting 4 points ... incidentally I have seen several articles that hardly has any material. Of course most such articles are very old ...the quality has vastly improved in the recent years ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

At least one member would be jumping with joy at getting 4 points ... incidentally I have seen several articles that hardly has any material. Of course most such articles are very old ...the quality has vastly improved in the recent years ..

Such articles are not very old. I read the latest articles and I have pointed out only these. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, rambabu

I think the blank articles you are seeing is indeed a technical error, because I remember reviewing these articles titled 'South Indian' and having rejected them all. It is due to some technical error that they appear to have surfaced, probably due to the recent changes admin has made to the website.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I think the blank articles you are seeing is indeed a technical error, because I remember reviewing these articles titled 'South Indian' and having rejected them all. It is due to some technical error that they appear to have surfaced, probably due to the recent changes admin has made to the website.

I sincerely hope he looks into these or else it would reflect badly on the site ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Hope, first you should provide link or page of this article where does it exist because each and every person thinks differently on different topics.    Everyone's understanding way is different and their way of thinking is different too. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

Since he has been an editor/moderator I am sure he knows what is best for the site and this thread will be looked into by the admin , no point in providing link since nothing can be achieved by advertising it !

I have a question: 'why one would delete the write-up?" There is no sense to it. Getting cash credit means the writer received his/her due then what's the requirement to delete it is a perplexing question. The admin must step in and inquire about it.

shampasaid

The only reason I can think it f is yo erase the article do that it does not show on the search engine so that one is free to submit the same article on other sites. .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.